Brunker or Kennedy

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]something like you can only score with Sharon Ni but you can get the best blowjob/ride/whatever but with Ann Doyle.
[/quote]

I think that is a no brainer;)

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]This reminds me of when I shared a house with a few lads; during Champions league games weā€™d come up with fictitious face-offs that you could have. Fairly tame at the start; Sharon Ni v Grainne.
But then it got nasty, and you had to answerā€¦ you can hump Grainne Seoige from behind but you have to yank Gay Byrne off, who is watching you boning the Galway girl or something like you can only score with Sharon Ni but you can get the best blowjob/ride/whatever but with Ann Doyle.
These were the tough questions put up on those Champions league nightsā€¦TV3 had a lot to answer for back then, their coverage was shocking!
To answer the threads question, and I say this knowing the fact that both are cunts, Iā€™d go with Brunker only coz of her mammeries![/quote]

Much like the dilemma back in the day of
ā€œYou can ride all of the Corrs or none of the Corrsā€.

Thereā€™s be the usual impulsive response of ā€œIā€™d ride them allā€.
Retorted by ā€œYouā€™d ride Jim would ya?ā€

Edit----Damn your quick hands MBB!!!

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]This reminds me of when I shared a house with a few lads; during Champions league games weā€™d come up with fictitious face-offs that you could have. Fairly tame at the start; Sharon Ni v Grainne.
But then it got nasty, and you had to answerā€¦ you can hump Grainne Seoige from behind but you have to yank Gay Byrne off, who is watching you boning the Galway girl or something like you can only score with Sharon Ni but you can get the best blowjob/ride/whatever but with Ann Doyle.
These were the tough questions put up on those Champions league nightsā€¦TV3 had a lot to answer for back then, their coverage was shocking!
To answer the threads question, and I say this knowing the fact that both are cunts, Iā€™d go with Brunker only coz of her mammeries![/quote]

surely this a no brainer for any normal man, its the Sharon Ni/Anne Doyle combination every time, if not you are a sick fuck

[quote=ā€œThe Pukeā€]But MBB I cannot see how amanda Brunker would effect yoyr life so much that you have to come on here constantly harping about her cuntingness, same for others giving out about Kennedyā€¦I very seldom see either of them on the T.V as I donā€™t bother watching the type of shows they do be on and I donā€™t buy the sunday world, if they annoy ye that much donā€™t bother wathing, listening to thm etcā€¦

But back to my point , ye all would if ye could get away with it so donā€™t deny it and drop the holier than thou shiteā€¦[/quote]

Iā€™m with Puke on this one. Some of ye lads would want to get a fucking grip of yerselves.

The 2 of them would most definately get it but Brunker would win the race.

KIB man, are you looking for a job as a fashion consultant?

Kennedy beside some wan in a Leitrim Jersey

Is that the heroine addicted rape victim from Fair City on the far leftā€¦Lara or what ever her name is

[quote=ā€œPikemanā€]Kennedy beside some wan in a Leitrim Jersey

Put up a different one twould be easy look good in that company.
Brunker for definite on evidence so far.

[quote=ā€œPikemanā€]Kennedy beside some wan in a Leitrim Jersey

the lads whop wouldnā€™t touch LK, would ye do much better than the 2 leitrim young wans in the pic?
be honest!

No, score with Sharon or big ride with Anne Doyle
The other one was yeah, youā€™d get to bone Grannie Seoige from behind* but to get that pleasure you have to toss Gay Byrne off at the same time.
There was always a sting in the tail of every scenario. Thelma Mansfield and Derek Davis were also used, fairly sick stuff I can tell youā€¦

*banging a bird from behind is being used as in the house it was agreed that that was the best form of riding you can do. You can debate that if you want.

Thatā€™s her fat twin sister, Zara

[quote=ā€œLockeā€]No, score with Sharon or big ride with Anne Doyle
The other one was yeah, youā€™d get to bone Grannie Seoige from behind* but to get that pleasure you have to toss Gay Byrne off at the same time.
There was always a sting in the tail of every scenario. Thelma Mansfield and Derek Davis were also used, fairly sick stuff I can tell youā€¦

*banging a bird from behind is being used as in the house it was agreed that that was the best form of riding you can do. You can debate that if you want.[/quote]

ok so, ill take anne doyle

A lot of these pictures are appearing as the infamous ā€˜red xā€™ in work so Iā€™ll have to review them later. I genuinely find birds like Kennedy revolting - the laddette, as such sorts are known in English tabloid culture, and theyā€™re more or less the type who try to become one of the lads. I prefer a more refined and sophisticated lady myself. Thatā€™s not to say I donā€™t try to pull yokes in Copperā€™s but I donā€™t go for the dancing on the tables, knocking back pints, farting and belching, in your face type of cunt like Kennedy.

Both Kennedy and Brunker are indeed annoying cunts but thatā€™s beside the point here.
I would thouroughly enjoy a ride from both but Brunker if I had to choose.

Iā€™d bull either of them but both are cunts. Especially Brunker.

Fellas are getting too taken with the cunty personalities of both here. You would have to just look at their bodies and heads and ask yerself if you had never seen them before would you like to bonk them?
The answer almost certainly to a man among any heterosexual man would be yes. Iā€™d say even the likes of Colin Farrell or Leonardo di Caprio would roll around with them for a night and they have ridden far better standard of women than any of us could even dream of.
Are many fellas you know in their late 20s or 30s going out with or married to better looking women than these two? I could count them on two fingers maybe.
Genuinely always think itā€™s more of a sign of a lad who gets fuck all action if he claims he wouldnā€™t ride the likes of these two. Any fella who has been round the block at all wouldnā€™t be turning away fit enough bodies and passable (to be fairly harsh) heads.

For the record Brunkerā€™s enormous tits would swing it for me every time. Although Iā€™d say theyā€™d do a fair bit of swinging themselves.

[quote=ā€œgolaā€]Fellas are getting too taken with the cunty personalities of both here. You would have to just look at their bodies and heads and ask yerself if you had never seen them before would you like to bonk them?
The answer almost certainly to a man among any heterosexual man would be yes. Iā€™d say even the likes of Colin Farrell or Leonardo di Caprio would roll around with them for a night and they have ridden far better standard of women than any of us could even dream of.
Are many fellas you know in their late 20s or 30s going out with or married to better looking women than these two? I could count them on two fingers maybe.
Genuinely always think itā€™s more of a sign of a lad who gets fuck all action if he claims he wouldnā€™t ride the likes of these two. Any fella who has been round the block at all wouldnā€™t be turning away fit enough bodies and passable (to be fairly harsh) heads.

For the record Brunkerā€™s enormous tits would swing it for me every time. Although Iā€™d say theyā€™d do a fair bit of swinging themselves.[/quote]

Here here. Iā€™d ride any bird if I thought Iā€™d get away with it.

Not a big fan of either of these (personality wise) but Iā€™d go for Kennedy over Brunker.

Can Bandage or Rock add in a poll here?

[quote=ā€œFranā€]Iā€™m with Puke on this one. Some of ye lads would want to get a fucking grip of yerselves.

The 2 of them would most definately get it but Brunker would win the race.

KIB man, are you looking for a job as a fashion consultant?[/quote]

Jesus, Iā€™d hardly have time since (according to some on here) I work for Sky.

Anyway if any bird uses the media for the career, she has the right to be shot down for even the slightest visual anomaly.

Kennedy and Brunker are using their looks to earn a living (guaranteed even in Coppers every wkend there are at least 30 birds far better looking and with more talent than those 2) and therefore should be scrutinised to the highest possible standards. Not ā€œafter a feed of beer in Coppers I prob wouldā€.

Its no wonder the economy is the way it is.

kennedy

brunker has probably had more traffic than the Luas and is probably cheaper to ride than it too

[quote=ā€œThe Runtā€]Here here. Iā€™d ride any bird if I thought Iā€™d get away with it.
[/quote]

That quote above has made my day. Fair play to you Runty.

Wouldnā€™t go so far to agree with you but have done some mingers that only myself and a few select friends know about.

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]kennedy

brunker has probably had more traffic than the Luas and is probably cheaper to ride than it too[/quote]

:wink:

How the fuck was Brunker a Miss Ireland by the way.

Iā€™d go for Kennedy at a blind stretch but I hate any of the following characteristics in a woman.

mannish
massive tits
Poor M.O.T*
Smoker
Air head

• previous owners, too many scrapes and bangs, burning too much oil etc

Rules them both out defo