Brunker or Kennedy

Brunker

http://www.p45rant.net/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=7182&stc=1&d=1111692301

Kennedy

http://www.quarehawk.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/lucy_kennedy_blog1.jpg

Two mighty fine pictures there farmer, equally showing off boths better qualities. Scaffolding wouldnt hold up Brunkers flaps.

Forgot to add a poll.

When I try and edit it there is no poll option appearing.

Can anyone help?

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Forgot to add a poll.

When I try and edit it there is no poll option appearing.

Can anyone help?[/quote]

Not a fan of either but I’d pick Brunker all the way. Kennedy is nothing special at all.

The way I look at it is that both are equal cunts, both are ordinary looking in the overall scheme of things.

Brunker has massive bejaysuses though.

We cannot clearly conclude on the sleepers test on either so that must be declared null and void.

I’d prefer not to have to go looking for a womans tits around her back or knees when with her.

That cunt brunker is looking fierce well lately, has lost a shed load of weight. Great set of pins on her as well.

agree with all this, she may be a cunt but she has a serious chassis on her these days

Held together by the grace of god, wouldnt pass an nct.

Pic please you know the rules.

Last I saw of her she was a fat mess.

To be perfectly honest I would give both of them 6 or 7 inches of the old moan bar(depending on what form I was in) without a second thought…I wouldn’t say either of them are above middling to fair overall but not as bad as some of ye cunts make themn out to be…If either of them weren’t celebrities and you managed to get your oats off them on a night out you wouldn’t be complaining so stop pretending ye all have high standards lads it is pathetic…

[quote=“KIB man”]Pic please you know the rules.

Last I saw of her she was a fat mess.[/quote]

In fairness, that a good bit of weight lost. Still wouldnt rate her in the slightest tho. Need a dress pic to give her a fair chance i suppose.

Her outfit is shocking tho. Hair awful. Few enough birds get away with those fringes. Jeans painted on to her. Her crotch seems pretty uncomfortable in that tight space.

[quote=“KIB man”]In fairness, that a good bit of weight lost. Still wouldnt rate her in the slightest tho. Need a dress pic to give her a fair chance i suppose.

Her outfit is shocking tho. Hair awful. Few enough birds get away with those fringes. Jeans painted on to her. Her crotch seems pretty uncomfortable in that tight space.[/quote]

She’d get it.

Y’see thats the point pukester ol mate, they are celebs who trade on their fame. Brunker for example has no discernible talent apart from being a cunt. She was a former Miss Ireland ffs and now look at the state of her! Shameful stuff really, she’s a slag who’s whored herself around Irish celeb circles for years and to be honest, its pathetic.

There’s far better than both of them in Coppers any night of the week, hence why I say fuck em to both of em.

[quote=“myboyblue”]Y’see thats the point pukester ol mate, they are celebs who trade on their fame. Brunker for example has no discernible talent apart from being a cunt. She was a former Miss Ireland ffs and now look at the state of her! Shameful stuff really, she’s a slag who’s whored herself around Irish celeb circles for years and to be honest, its pathetic.

There’s far better than both of them in Coppers any night of the week, hence why I say fuck em to both of em.[/quote]

But MBB I cannot see how amanda Brunker would effect yoyr life so much that you have to come on here constantly harping about her cuntingness, same for others giving out about Kennedy…I very seldom see either of them on the T.V as I don’t bother watching the type of shows they do be on and I don’t buy the sunday world, if they annoy ye that much don’t bother wathing, listening to thm etc…

But back to my point , ye all would if ye could get away with it so don’t deny it and drop the holier than thou shite…

Sorry Puke, I wouldnt, it seems to offend peoples senses that I wouldnt, but tis true.

As for harping on about Brunker, I just think HBV can do better thats all. She to me epitomises all thats wrong with Irish “celeb” culture far more than the dead cokehead model.

This reminds me of when I shared a house with a few lads; during Champions league games we’d come up with fictitious face-offs that you could have. Fairly tame at the start; Sharon Ni v Grainne.
But then it got nasty, and you had to answer… you can hump Grainne Seoige from behind but you have to yank Gay Byrne off, who is watching you boning the Galway girl or something like you can only score with Sharon Ni but you can get the best blowjob/ride/whatever but with Ann Doyle.
These were the tough questions put up on those Champions league nights…TV3 had a lot to answer for back then, their coverage was shocking!
To answer the threads question, and I say this knowing the fact that both are cunts, I’d go with Brunker only coz of her mammeries!

Thats up there with the “fuck Jim Corr to get to the sisters” conundrum that used to be doing the rounds in the early 00’s

Amen Brother!!