Bulletproof Coffee

roasters can’t get their head around removing the inefficiencies in their lives

1 Like

Another box arrived today. I added some berry flavour. It is unreal

2 Likes

are you still eating solids or have you gone totally food free?

2 Likes

I haven’t eaten solids in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Will you be able to go back do you think?

I couldn’t eat anything solid yesterday either

3 Likes

Once the three days of explosive diarrhea passed I developed a clarity of thought I never imagined possible.

Going back now would be like uninventing electricity.

4 Likes

Like seriously, this is a fucking drastic step. What if it turns out you need to eat a certain amount of solids to prevent sudden heart attacks or something?

I’ll get on this shite though, substitute it for my big evening dinner. Any flavour recommendations? Can I buy it in on the street in Dublin or internet only?

Vanilla 2.0. Like vanilla but the 2.0 version.

Eu.huel.com order today and step into the rest of your life

Shite will be an important part of this alright I’d say

Go getters can’t be sitting on the bog 3 times a day. One clean drop is key to clarity of thought

1 Like

a lot of time is wasted thinking about what to eat and cooking, you could free up 20 hours a week

1 Like

It’s the wasters eating crap who spend half an hour of the working day hiding in the cubicles at work. You could set your watch to the cunts

You senior hurlers need to be careful. There’s impressionable lads like @bandage reading this.

Would you throw the odd shot of phylium husk into it?

I’m finished with it, I have noticed it is accelerating my receding hairline on one side

2 Likes

Yeah I do that all the time. I may bring out my own version with the husk in it.

Husk Hacked Human Fuel

1 Like

this is where I am at, at the moment

who is funding this research? I’ll tell you who, Sugar companies. I am back on coconut oil in a big way.

1 Like