Bulletproof Coffee

and grassfed butter, it is already changing my life in ways that I never thought possible, the clarity of thought I have is absolutely unbelievable

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1070725, member: 1170”]What’s the point? Is the oil instead of milk or what?[/QUOTE]you mix a cup of fresh coffee with 2 tablespoons of butter and two table spoons of coconut oil in a nutribullet, it replaces breakfast and gives you savage energy and improved cogitative performance until Lunch time

@Kinvara’s Passion was all over this stuff a year ago and posting all about it.

I don’t have time to give a lecture on coconut oil. It’s simply the most amazing, life changing, product on the planet. Only a proper mug would not include it in his daily nutrition.

:oops:

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1070730, member: 168”]I don’t have time to give a lecture on coconut oil. It’s simply the most amazing, life changing, product on the planet. Only a proper mug would not include it in his daily nutrition.[/QUOTE]I want use it on my hair, how do you do it?

Rub a very small bit on your hands and run it through your hair. A very small bit, less than a pea sized amount.

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1070733, member: 1533”]Rub a very small bit on your hands and run it through your hair. A very small bit, less than a pea sized amount.[/QUOTE]what are the benefits?

i just had my usual coffee here, its stuff from Morocco, i described it before on here, its called Turkish Coffee or Cafe Shacor
you put it into a pot with the water and boil it, usually 1 heaped teaspoon per ~150ml water, pour it into a coffee glass usually and drink… its savage stuff first thing in the morning…

so far today i had that, 2 bowls of frosties and 2 slices of toast and butter… raring to go

@glasagusban , is it true you use coconut oil for masturbation and melted butter as an anal lubricant…?
u deviant fucker @glasagusban

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1070738, member: 367”]@glasagusban , is it true you use coconut oil for masturbation and melted butter as an anal lubricant…?
u deviant fucker @glasagusban[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes:

A pleasant scent. It makes your hair look unreal. It’s supposed to be good for the hair too.

you will smell like a bounty

this is very highly addictive stuff, I drank another one last evening at 5 o clock and didn’t get to sleep untill half three this morning, my clarity of thought was unreal, so much so, I done a bit of office work last night at midnight, amazing! drinking another one now

fucking hell, the butter and coconut must have been absorbed straight into my blood, I am absolutely buzzing!!!

this beverage has brought me to the next level, I am now indestructible

the sense of purpose and energy I had tonight going to the gym was absolutely unbelievable, this beverage really has ramped it up even more for me, what more could you want in life than nutribullets and bulletproof coffee?? I can’t actually wait to go to work tomorrow and deal with complex problems and issues, my clarity of thought is on another planet

http://fittish.deadspin.com/skip-bulletproof-coffee-and-just-take-the-drugs-1674389935

:eek:

Going to give this a try in the morning. Tooke ages to find coconut oil in tesco. It was on the world foods section.