Bundesliga 2012/13

2-1 now. Mainz with a penalty.

Dortmund hammered Monchengladback 5 nil this evening

Ok good. Back on track so.

Mario Gomez made his first appearance this season for Bayern this afternoon. Scored within a couple of minutes in their 5-0 win over Hannover. Tough on Hannover who played Europa league Thursday night.

Disappointed that Shaqiri is still having to make do with a place on the bench

Bayern take on Dortmund Saturday evening. Small bit of an anti climatic build up to it given that Bayern are running away with the leaguen and there is an 11 point gap between them but I would still expect it to be a quality game give the players that will be on show.

5.30 pm kick off

Bundesliga fans - how is Patrick Herrmann progressing.

Bit crap that it isn’t on ESPN.

Bayern are in some form - their goal difference of +35 after 14 games is fairly remarkable and illustrates just how dominant they have been.

http://www.thefirstr…a-dortmund.html

No Robben, no party

Great pace to this so far

Super nutmeg and then a raking cross field ball by Ribery. That will surely be available as a gif later. Great skill :clap:

I find Dortmund to be a much nicer footballing team, Bayern are too robotic in midfield for me whereas Dortmund have a really inventive and forward thinking midfielder in Gundogan. Let me know how this is progressing chaps.

Frank Ribery has been excellent so far both with and without the ball.

Just after nutmegging Reus and throwing him out of his way like a rag doll

0-0 at half time. Game of few reals chances. Reus had Dortmund’s bets chance with a volley well stopped by Neuer appraching half time while Mandukic(sp) had a decent penalty shout turned down.

Budstuber picked up a nasty looking knee injury in the first half

http://i.minus.com/ibbEpxxgxLBTNh.gif

Dortmund have been far more attacking since half time and have had three decent half chances. Well on top

Being reported that Badstuber ruptured his cruciate ligament

Bayern far too reliant on Ribery tonight. No other real creative spark

Get Shaqiri on!

1-0 Bayern. Kroos!