Bundesliga 2012/13

Lovely feign and then a tidy left footed finish from the edge of the box

Kroos put fc hollywood one up with a tidy finish from the edge of the box.
Theyve upped it over the last ten minutes and look dangerous any time they attack now.

Goetze levels it

Muller goes close with a left footed half volley

And his overhit cross almost ends up in the net

Weidenfeller keeping Dortmund alive here.

1-1 FT.

Good updates lads. Dortmund really needed a win but having gone one down I guess they won’t be too disappointed with that.

Dortmund are very alright sorts. One of my lads was on a tour with his football team and they paid a visit to Dortmund’s training ground. Got pictures and autographs from all the players and Juergen Klopp. Top class.

Shaqiri with Bayern’s goal in their 1 all draw with Monchengladback this evening

Ter Stegen the hero again for Gladbach.

Another goal for Shaqiri tonight in the cup for Bayern. Three in as many games for him I believe, good to see him making his mark there

Pep to Munich?

Would be a good fit.

Seems to be some truth to it. Would be a good fit alright.

Confirmed. Takes over in July.

Robben, Shaqiri & Pep all at the one club. I’m over the moon

Smart move by Pep there I think. Once the fair play rules kick in Ze Germans will be ze volk most likely to benefit.

This is a huge blow to the epl

If he convinced Falcao to go there, the levels of seeth across the water would be hilarious.

Will Guardiola adapt his tactics and approach? Can’t see Robben fitting in with his tactics - I hope the German authorities keep a close eye of the “performances” of the Bayern side now Guardiola is there.