Bundesliga Thread

Fucking excellent. Who are we supporting lads?

St Pauli

1 Like

Bayern it is

Rage against the machine by supporting Dortmund, the second richest club in Germany

Due to the UK blackout of Saturday 3 pm televised matches, the traditional Bundesliga slot of fixtures will not be broadcast live – it will be the Friday night and Saturday evening games that will make up the backbone of coverage, with two additional Sunday ties completing the weekend lineup.

You’ll have the 3pm Saturday games on Sky ROI, but if you have the IPTV the vast majority of providers use UK feeds so you may not have the Bundesliga on Sky…

You’ll probably get it on another channel mind.

The third and fourth biggest clubs in Germany played each other in second division a few weeks ago

Are BT beginning a slow wind down?

Going back to their roots. One of Sky Sports’ original showpiece offerings was live Bundesliga on Friday nights, with “Suicide Blonde” by INXS as theme music. There’s surely a role here for German football expert and Bayern Munich cult hero Alan “Rambo” McInally.

Live Serie A, which was also an original offering on the channel, can’t be far behind.

We used get Sky Sports for free on a dodgy chorus box. The finish to the 1992 Bundesliga on sky was as good as I can remember, the final day I mean. 3 teams with a shot at title and outsiders of the 3 Stuttgart sneaked up on rail to snatch it.
Played Leeds in European cup a few months later and by then Sky was ppv and epl heavy

Yes I remember that. Borussia Dortmund and Eintracht Frankfurt were the other two teams involved.

There was a bit of a Eurosport feel to early Sky Sports. The channel declined when they left that behind.

FC Hollywood take the lead in the klassiker super cup.
Good game too, getting a bit tasty as well.

Bayern 0-5 up away at third placed Leverkusen. Half time.

Is it good to watch? You seem to tune in a good bit

Borussia Monchengladbach beat Bayern 5-0 in the cup tonight. Bayern had their best team out too

1 Like

It’s entertaining enough.

Der Klassiker about to kick off on Sky now.

Dortmund 1 up after 6 minutes

1-1, Lewandowski - 9 minutes gone

2-1 Munich just before half time.
Defending not really a consideration in this game.

2-2, Haaland with a beautiful first time curler from inside the large box. 48 minutes gone