Bundesliga Thread

Should have been Dortmund penalty there.

VAR penalty puts FC Hollywood 3-2 up

Dortmund coach gets a second yellow.

Dortmund goalie up for a 98 minute corner - cleared and Toliso ends up missing the open goal from about 40 yards out.

1 Like

In 2005, Zwayer was involved in the match fixing scandal which centered around 2. Bundesliga referee Robert Hoyzer, who took bribes to fix several matches which he officiated. Zwayer assisted him in a match and accepted a bribe of 300 euros to avoid critical scenes for Wuppertaler SV. In January 2005, he and three other high-ranking referees informed the DFB about Hoyzer’s match fixing. He was subsequently banned from refereeing for 6 months, a suspension that was kept secret for several years until the German newspaper Die Zeit published a secret file from the German FA

It looked like a pretty blatant penalty.

Haaland’s goal was top class, off his weaker foot.

A real :shamrock: club Grether Fürth with their first win of the season, 1-0 over Union Berlin. Geh Grether!!

Bayern losing 4-1 to some crowd called Bochum

I’m over in the Fatherland for the weekend, in the Bavarian capital. Bayern lost 3-2 up in the Ruhr this afternoon to the 1977 European Cup finalists. Union Berlin will go top tomorrow if they win at home against bottom of the table Schalke. Resurgent Haaland less Dortmund will draw level on points with Bayern if they win at home against the other Berlin side, second from bottom Hertha.

I called this Nagelsmann chap as a bluffer early.

Just looking at Nagelsmann on German TV there earlier, he has the real look of a soccer hipster about him.

Three teams level on points at the top now after Dortmund won and Union Berlin drew.

What a Kahnt

@Julio_Geordio -

he’s creeping on your territory

That looks like some atmosphere in Gelsenkirchem in the big local derby.

Bayern Munich beaten again, 2-1 at Leverkusen fucking up my accumulator and putting Dortmund on top of the table by one point.

Bayern v Dortmund next up on April 1st.

Der Klassiker underway on Sky Sports Football. Promised to be a great game with a rare advantage for Dortmund. But their traditional frailty is already in evidence and they’re two down after 18 minutes.

Three nil now.

The first goal was appalling