Bundesliga Thread

And makes amends immediately

1-3. Bartra

1 Like

Cracker between Dortmund and Schalke at the moment. 4-2. Dortmund were 4-0 up after 30 minutes. Aubmanayang sent off.

1 Like

4-3

4-4

:fearful:

Dortmund are a gutless shower since Klopp left

1 Like

Fairly gutless when he left too

Calling @Rocko and other Bundesliga fans.

I have international business in Frankfurt on the 16th March so I will be making a weekend out of it. I was considering attending an Eintracht Frankfurt game. What is the best way to get tickets? I have not used Viagogo for tickets before. Are they reliable and how do I collect my tickets?

Yours,

CD

Eintracht have a cracking fan base. Should be good. Try and get West Stand I think. And I’ve not used viagogo before but I understand them to be reliable.

1 Like

Can get them from Eintracht themselves:

https://tickets.eintracht.de/default.php

Thanks pal. Do you know if the rule of thumb is to post them out or collect them?

Booked my ticket online there pal.

Going to buy myself a little Eintracht top now.

1 Like

-1 here guys.

Baltic.

2 Likes

Hamburg wining but on the way to division two. Bit of crowd trouble in injury time. Lots of cops on the pitch

1 Like

First time relegated

As a follower of the only team to win a European Cup between 1979 and 1985 inclusive not to have been relegated recently, I feel quite left out.

Not league related but scenes in the German Cup Final.
Frankfurt beat Bayern 3-1 in injury time.

Ref probably should have given Munich a pen to equalise but didn’t & Frankfurt break away to seal a historic win.

1 Like

Some way to finish it

1 Like

Kovac the Frankfurt manager takes over at Bayern next season I think?