Bundesliga Thread

therock67 wrote:

Flano wrote:

[quote]This signing had an air of inevitability about it. I’ve often wondered why this didn’t happen sooner

Well he’s only at Werder Bremen a couple of seasons. Nobody took a punt on him after WC 2002 and Bremen saw their chance to buy him a few years ago. Once he put in the same level of performance in WC 2006 (though it has to be said he was sensational in domestic football that season too) it was inevitable bigger clubs would come knocking. I think Bayern see it as an insult to them if they’re outbid for the best of the Bundesliga.[/quote]

Bayern having being doing this for years have they not? Buying the best in the Bundesliga - the likes of Lucio, Ballack, Podolski, Ze Roberto, Jeremies in the day. There doesn’t seem to be another club in the league that have the clout to buy these players - strange

Yeah it’s the FC Hollywood way. They bought Ze Roberto back this summer which is a weird phenomenon, I think they did the same with Elber and Lizarazu where they release a guy and then buy him back a year later.

They seem to pride themselves on being the pick of the Bundesliga so they pick off the best of the other teams. Doing that to Leverkusen was easy enough, doing it to Stuttgart is nearly impossible because VFB are pretty short on stars. So they’re settling for the best of the rest in the Bundesliga (Klose, Altintop, some other young striker whose name escapes me: Schadendorf or something?) and then buying big from abroad.

How easy is it to get tickets off of touts for a Bayern Munich game? Online prices are crazy and I’m hearing €40 would be the norm for a blackmarket ticket. Anyone ever try at the Allianz Arena before?

Anybody have any streams for the Bayern-Dortmund cup final?

0-0, extra time starting now, I believe.

Have you mobdro sid,it’s on BT Europe

I don’t know what Mobdro is.

I found a stream on VIP Box anyway.

It’ll be on the dodgy box. Grand oul game here in the DFB Pokal.

Mobdro is a good app for the sports

2 Likes

Leipzig to of the table. Three points ahead of Bayern.

They’re doing brilliantly. No mean feat to win in Leverkusen Friday night when whole of Germany was waiting for them to fail once spotlight was on.

A real victory for the little guy, just like Brexit and Trump.

Bayern welcoming Leipzig to the big leagues here. 2-0 up and Leipzig now down to ten after half an hour

An old school whooping

Leverkusen signed Leon Bailey from Genk
he is a very very good player
saw him against cork in the UEFA cup in july, very pacy attacker
him and calhanoglu will be interesting

Der Klassiker on now. Super game so far. 0-1 Bayern

Lovely finish from Robben

Lewandowski made some balls of that. Some pass by Hummels

Just made amends

Dortmund are so naive

Lewa misses another sitter.