Busted Flushes - The Joe Schmidt story 🐐

What does the home of hurling have to do with winning All Ireland’s?

Beats Tippy Tappy tameness any day.

4 Likes

Galway clubs have won 12 AIs since a Tipp club last won.
But Galway club hurling is a busted flush.
Spoofer.

6 Likes

I don’t think you know what a busted flush is. You have to be good at some stage to be a busted flush. If you called Tipp club hurling a busted flush in 1990 you would have been correct

1 Like

Munster teams have won one All-Ireland club hurling title in the last 15 seasons, the same number as Ulster teams have won.

1 Like

Don’t know what the Tipperary Club Championship has to do with the absolute hole opening that St Thomas just got but carry on anyway.

I don’t think you know what a busted flush is. You can only be a busted flush if there is an expectation of an outcome. You wouldn’t find many knowledgeable Galway hurling people that would argue any of the recent champions are good enough to win an AI.

1 Like

Ooooffftttt

Incorrect

Explain why Galway club hurling is a busted flush and stop embarrassing yourself.

Not a thing sure.

1 Like

Its fairly obvious mate

It isn’t though.
Run along mate, you’re a busted flush.
Like Liam Sheedy will be shown up for this year.

Sorry, it’s fairly obvious to people with a brain I should have said.

What Liam Sheedy has to do with it is a mystery to me however

You’re a bit slow, but hardly surprising given your origins.

Busted flush definition: a promising person or thing that turns out to be unsuccessful, anything that ends up worthless despite great potential.

There was no expectation in Galway that St Thomas’ were good enough to win an AI this year. Nor Mellows last year, etc.

When Tipp don’t make it out of Munster this year (and they won’t), Liam Sheedy will be the greatest example of a busted flush in living memory.

Virgil van Djyk

Yes, Galway club hurling is now unsuccessful having been promising before. Obvious enough

Don’t know why you brought up Tipp and Liam Sheedy but hopefully you’re right

@the_man_himself getting an awful kicking here.

3 Likes

Ye Galway boys are very sensitive altogether

Promising :rofl:
Twelve (12) AI champions in the last thirty (30) years is now promising.
Imagine if they achieved your lofty expectations.

5 Likes