Busted Flushes - The Joe Schmidt story šŸ

Dungeon this thread. What an insult the title is to the Great Man.

2 Likes

A message from an old friend :wink:

No.1 in the world. Team of us. Rugby country. The hype. The shite talk. The celebrations after south Africa. :rofl:. Those of us who have seen all this before just sat back and waited for the inevitable tog filling. And they didnā€™t disappointā€¦ another QF loss. Another tog filling. Another 4 years of build up to lose again :rofl::rofl::sob:. Never change rubby, please never change. Iā€™m absolutely over the moon for every rubby wanker in the country.

5 Likes

Mouse!!!

1 Like

Every time Ireland play a Rugby World Cup quarter-final I think of how Eamonn Coghlan confidently predicted Sonia Oā€™Sullivan would blow the field away immediately before the womenā€™s 5000 metres final at the 1996 Olympics, and how John Treacy cautioned him ā€œthis is an Olympic final, Eamonnā€.

That was 9,939 days ago and in all that time Ireland have never led a Rugby World Cup quarter-final.

5 Likes

By God. I just got the same message. We have the same friend it seems :astonished:

Tell that fucker I miss him and to revolut me that few shekels when he gets a chance

2 Likes

Hard luck @gilgamboa @Tim_Riggins and @LionelRitchie

Up your bollox Dr Ciara Kelly

11 Likes

Not sure what you have against @tallback

God bless choco

Heā€™s the best of us

Brian Cody

It was a different defeat this time. Ireland were right in it til the very end.

The 6 Nations.

1 Like

@Tierneevin1979

When you saw NZ putting 96 points on Italy the writing was on the wall.

Happy to admit I know fuck all about rugby.

1 Like

Nothing new there.

The UN.

Erik Ten Hag

4 Likes

Marcus Rashford