Calling Chocolate Mice

How’s the holiday going, mate?

Is he on holiday?

In Malaga I believe, Mac. With the princess.

Funny he hasnt mentioned it yet

Not one to waffle on about things is our @ChocolateMice .

My in-laws are there this week as well. Hope they meet up.

Going alright, lads. Mainly shopping thus far which is not my thing so I’ve been on here talking to my mates more than I should. Heading to the coast today tho and the relaxation begins … The forum will delight in knowing I am finally getting around to book 4 of game of thrones on this trip. My WiFi access will be limited from here so @chewy louie[/USER] and [USER=109]@Mac drop me a text if any of my team pick up midweek injuries.

Barca are playing Malaga in Malaga tomorrow evening, bro. Might be worth heading to for the craic.

@ChocolateMice you never told us how your holiday went!

But that aside, I bought some Harrissa paste yesterday. What do you recommend I do with it?

Make something to ate, for ffs

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1031474, member: 1137”]@ChocolateMice you never told us how your holiday went!

But that aside, I bought some Harrissa paste yesterday. What do you recommend I do with it?[/QUOTE]

Stick it in the Nutri bullet with some beetroot.

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1031474, member: 1137”]@ChocolateMice you never told us how your holiday went!

But that aside, I bought some Harrissa paste yesterday. What do you recommend I do with it?[/QUOTE]

Harrisa is great with any form of meat mate, but particularly nice if you use it to make mince burgers, throw in a bit of feta cheese with it. It’s also good to add to most sauces, like pasta or a bolognese. A spoon of it is also great in stew and most soups… it will go well with your cumberlands, pal.

Studiously avoiding telling is how the holiday went then?

@ChocolateMice I hear that Poerhead was doing some bawling during the speeches yesterday

Which one was that?

Big white haired lad around 60, has a blackish beard - hence the nickname. Would have been an uncle of the groom

Not sure really I was a little merry. A few roasters on display tho.

Good man Choco.

What’s your fucking problem?

What’s the Mata Choco, not Juan word about the match at Anfield?