Calling Ebeneezer Goode

your decision to not go on the beer* tomorrow has been described as “bizarre” “weird” & the actions of an “oddball”

*ill be drinking jameson ginger and lime(ask for it by name)

Are you actually going to venture past Angelos tomo?

:popcorn:

I love you guys.

What’s the plan anyway ?

EG, are you going in for the hurling ?

TSG, are you going into Croke Park at all or just Coles ?

My plan (think Scruffs and The Early Bird have same idea) is go into hurling and Coles for the football.

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1151035, member: 48”]I love you guys.

What’s the plan anyway ?

EG, are you going in for the hurling ?

TSG, are you going into Croke Park at all or just Coles ?

My plan (think Scruffs and The Early Bird have same idea) is go into hurling and Coles for the football.[/QUOTE]

The early texted about getting me tickets. If they are complementary and to a corporate box with free food and drink i might head in but even then id do so begrudingly.what time is the bogball on?might meet you in coles for the 2nd half of that

Christ I’m out…

Well I really hope those tickets complement whatever you are wearing etc …
I actually have complimentary tickets too.

I normally let an indiscretion like this slip … But it is you after all, so …

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1151208, member: 80”]The early texted about getting me tickets. If they are complementary and to a corporate box with free food and drink i might head in but even then id do so begrudingly.what time is the bogball on?might meet you in coles for the 2nd half of that
[/QUOTE]
They’re premium mate. Not quite corporate. Football is at 4.

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1151212, member: 1785”]Christ I’m out…
[/QUOTE]
:eek:

Is my favourite Goode family member travelling up from Cork ?

Is my favourite Goode family member travelling up from Cork ?[/QUOTE]

No. Malahide was shite after the last Dubs game. TSG hasn’t past Angelos in months, Croppy wouldn’t even remember what Smyths looked like. Come 10.30pm its just the beak and Tarzan then down to drop a ton in the Westbury…

Not this weekend, I’d rather spend it with Bottles Reilly.

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1151227, member: 1785”]No. Malahide was shite after the last Dubs game. TSG hasn’t past Angelos in months, Croppy wouldn’t even remember what Smyths looked like. Come 10.30pm its just the beak and Tarzan then down to drop a ton in the Westbury…

Not this weekend, I’d rather spend it with Bottles Reilly.
[/QUOTE]
No worries

Regards to Bottles

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1151217, member: 2839”]Well I really hope those tickets complement whatever you are wearing etc …
I actually have complimentary tickets too.

I normally let an indiscretion like this slip … But it is you after all, so …[/QUOTE]

:clap:

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1151227, member: 1785”]No. Malahide was shite after the last Dubs game. TSG hasn’t past Angelos in months, Croppy wouldn’t even remember what Smyths looked like. Come 10.30pm its just the beak and Tarzan then down to drop a ton in the Westbury…

Not this weekend, I’d rather spend it with Bottles Reilly.[/QUOTE]
The last duds game in august last year?

League Final 26,04.15