Calling fellow Fingalians

:guns::clap:

enough about flano, MGG put a rabbit with ears in her box and you won’t hear her compaining.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]my days of the car or public transport are over- thanks to the forward thinking policies of the green party i have a spanking new hybrid bike & will be cycling to town to work

what routes would you recommend- thinking of malahide-fairview-east wall-ifsc - the newish bridge over to the southside

thoughts?[/quote]

If you’re still based in the same location I’d be thinking go Malahide Road for a bit then turn down Collins Ave or somewhere all the way to the coast road. Along the cycle path to Clontarf Road, then left along there to the East Link. Over the East Link and nip back half a kilometre through Irishtowny area to Grand Canal.

:smiley: I think that perhaps the humour in this one wasn’t appreciated.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]my days of the car or public transport are over- thanks to the forward thinking policies of the green party i have a spanking new hybrid bike & will be cycling to town to work

what routes would you recommend- thinking of malahide-fairview-east wall-ifsc - the newish bridge over to the southside

thoughts?[/quote]

Will monitor the outcome of this one and then strongly recommend that whatever routes are recommended be blocked or at least subjected to some form of border control.

Name that location within Portmarnock lads. A tfk hoodie for the winner. ( just knock over to @rockos gaff and ask for one).

I presume, given the location, that it’s a dystopian film

Is it Torcaill? Or that other place Brian and Kerry lived?

I’m gonna day that new place down by the train station because of the rubble in the background. There’s a street sign on one photo but I can’t zoom in. Heard he spoke very well of portmarnock and impressively named off the many restaurants and 4 bars we have. Would not be surprised to see him post of the places to eat in Fingal thread.

That’s a win for @Funtime. I’ve my ear to the ground in the film community as well and heard that as an avid aviation fan he was delighted with the estate’s location directly under a flight path.