Calling fellow Fingalians

my days of the car or public transport are over- thanks to the forward thinking policies of the green party i have a spanking new hybrid bike & will be cycling to town to work

what routes would you recommend- thinking of malahide-fairview-east wall-ifsc - the newish bridge over to the southside

thoughts?

i strongly advise you head down the port tunnel…

afraid its mainly northsiders/fingalians or people residing there that im looking for advise from:thumbsup:advice from a person from dublin that likes rural sports & rapes children isnt of much use im afraid:p

:stuck_out_tongue:

ure 1 twisted fuck corncrake but i like ure style :thumbsup:

ure 1 twisted fuck corncrake but i like ure style :thumbsup:[/quote]

you’re an alright sort mickee - we need more like you & billy wright on the forum

thinly veiled ‘the bus refuses to come into my council estate anymore for fear of a bricking…’

:eek:

you posted your initital post & then half an hour later you came back with that not so witty retort- go with your gut instincts in future mate as you dont have the wherewithall to script a good wisecrack

A northside lad in my place cycles through the Park and down the quays of a morning. It’s mostly uphill on the way home though, which is something to think about. Then again, most routes will be downhill in the morning and uphill in the evening.

thats seems to be a good way to go- avoid amiens st etc

Amiens St isn’t too dangerous though, although with the roadworks it might be ideal to avoid it alright

ncc being some sort of “public servant” would hardly be tired in the evening after “work”. He could live in the Wicklow mountains and cycle home at his leisure.

you posted your initital post & then half an hour later you came back with that not so witty retort- go with your gut instincts in future mate as you dont have the wherewithall to script a good wisecrack[/quote]

huh?..

:eek:

my job is to make your life better boxty & this is how you repay me

my job is to make your life better boxty & this is how you repay me[/quote]

Mea culpa ncc, I didn’t realise you were in the Farm Aid section.

it was NCC’s idea to do away with the REPS, boxty…

Those REPS are going to kill off a lot of lads alright, the farmers will be begging on the halfpenny bridge before long

A ball-hop Puke if ever I saw one. Surely ncc, despite his hatred of rural activities, would have thought of a fellow forumite, of whatever lowly standing.
Wonder can he organise a sort of exemption for MY area?

[quote=“Boxtyeater”]A ball-hop Puke if ever I saw one. Surely ncc, despite his hatred of rural activities, would have thought of a fellow forumite, of whatever lowly standing.
Wonder can he organise a sort of exemption for MY area?[/quote]

i wish i could boxty- bord snip are after me as much as they are after rural folk

you should have been nicer to MGG then…she has a major say in what bord snip do…she was headhunted when they saw her cv on here…

Enough about MGG’s cv - Flano boxed a rabbit in the ears once and he doesn’t go about it.