Calling Fran and NFL experts

If the Rams get their act into gear their game against the Cardinals could be a good one.

@Gman - how much were tickets can you remember? Would the Twickenham tickets be cheaper? Handy for Heathrow I guess.

@Bandage - some top analysis here

cant remember really, think the higher tier to the side tickets were about £50. Got lower level middle area seats for about £100 another time.

Is @MAC saying It will come down to the Rams getting Pressure on the Cards QB?

2 Likes

No, I was saying that if the Rams manage to outscore the Cardinals they have a good shot at winning

So if the Rams can protect their QB they win? I get ya.

I went to the Lions Falcons game in 2014 which was a decent game. Think I paid £100 for premium level tickets. All in all it was a fun day out. Worth doing bit wouldnt be doing it every year

2 Likes

never been to the London ones but I’ve seen a few games at the old Giants stadium and it’s a very impressive spectacle. The lack of a home team and the partisan support that goes with it would dilute the experience somewhat but it is worth experiencing certainly, I was fascinated by the line men wheras you wouldn’t pay much attention to them on TV, you really appreciate their role in the flesh.

2 Likes