Calling Gman & Young Ned

Have either of you two gentleman shipped home to Ireland household goods or the like from Oz?
If so any recommendations on companies etc?

I probably only have a crate full of goods, I have heard about people filling other people’s containers and it costing fuck all, just buying a bit of space here or there, helping pay. Any idea about this? Hard to find online.
Most quotes from standard companies are ridiculous.

@Mac God bless him, difficult to see him ever recovering from this particular slur

sorry kev, we just sold everything when we left, I know with what we had we were just going to pay for an extra suitcase on the plane but if you had loads more then Im not sure whats the best way to do it

yeah I never had that much to send back either. Think I just sent back 3 or 4 big postal boxes of stuff. I’ll ask the missus though, as I know she did send over 5 large boxes of stuff, but could only send it to the UK. Will find out more if I can.

Cheers lads. I have a rake of tools and S&C equipment, might get it all into 3-5 cubic. Trying to weigh up selling stuff and buying at home or sending home.

i thought your tools were either stolen or you dumped them?

Imagine if only he’d waited a few weeks to dump his tool? No issues with paying to replace them, and no issues with trying to get replaced tools home, it would have been perfect. It seems the biggest tool here is kev himself.