Calling Kev -

After an intense month of cycling my knee is begining to click and is stiff at times after I cycle.

Yesterday while on the seesaw my knee was continually popping

Is this serious?

How will i resolve this?

I refuse to go to any witch doctoring pyhsio

thanks

The King of the Dutch Bet

Sorry for your trouble mate, seesaws are serious business. I’m sure Kev will be able to help you out.

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 756494, member: 80”]After an intense month of cycling my knee is begining to click and is stiff at times after I cycle.

Yesterday while on the seesaw my knee was continually popping

Is this serious?

How will i resolve this?

I refuse to go to any witch doctoring pyhsio

thanks

The King of the Dutch Bet[/quote]

You’re becoming one of these upper class cunts that plague Australia’s roads thinking they are fucking Lance Arstrong or Pedro Delgado are you?

A Fucking poison On this society. Then the smelly cunts stunk out any decent cafe every sat/sun morning. Horrible people.

I’d say you major problem is the type of see-saw being used and possibly your see-saw partner. It’s probably the kid so it’s going to be unbalanced. Get the wife up the pole again, put her on the other side and you’ll get a few months of good see sawing. Your fucked again though till the kids get bigger. Basically is a plyometric exercise (see-sawing) your your going thru the stretch shortening cycle too light and the impact will probably be popping your knee.

Standing on the opposite leg for 3 reps of 20 mins every morning should sort it out, after 6-7 months.

4 Likes

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 756500, member: 273”]You’re becoming one of these upper class cunts that plague Australia’s roads thinking they are fucking Lance Arstrong or Pedro Delgado are you?

A Fucking poison On this society. Then the smelly cunts stunk out any decent cafe every sat/sun morning. Horrible people.

I’d say you major problem is the type of see-saw being used and possibly your see-saw partner. It’s probably the kid so it’s going to be unbalanced. Get the wife up the pole again, put her on the other side and you’ll get a few months of good see sawing. Your fucked again though till the kids get bigger. Basically is a plyometric exercise (see-sawing) your your going thru the stretch shortening cycle too light and the impact will probably be popping your knee.

Standing on the opposite leg for 3 reps of 20 mins every morning should sort it out, after 6-7 months.[/quote]

can someone else please answer my question?

kev- i cycle to work and not for leisure

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 756502, member: 80”]can someone else please answer my question?

kev- i cycle to work and not for leisure[/quote]

I’d say you definitely need to go see a witch doctor

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 756500, member: 273”]You’re becoming one of these upper class cunts that plague Australia’s roads thinking they are fucking Lance Arstrong or Pedro Delgado are you?

Standing on the opposite leg for 3 reps of 20 mins every morning should sort it out, after 6-7 months.[/quote]

:smiley:

Post of the year stuff here from the kevster

You are pushing too big a gear on your bike.

What would he tell the witch doctor?

whats the remedy for my knee

time?

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 756542, member: 80”]whats the remedy for my knee

time?[/quote]
Time heals all wounds TASE

id buy into the cause alright

i was riding a fixie

You need a nice handy gear that you can spin.

It’s your IT band, get some appropriates stretches and deep massage with a rolling pin along the outside of the upper leg. Unfortunately you’ll live

@caoimhaoin
The O’Connell’s from Donoughmore. Ladies football country.
Talk to me…

Not overly familiar. The ladies team xane from a wide area, not just donoghamore

Was donoghmore a touch of the Harlem globetrotters like milford kev

To a degree. There was good reason too in alot of cases, as in no other clubs. Tgats different now as the game has grown at an insane pace

1 Like

It’s pretty much Inniscarra (Camogie) and Donoughmore (Football) in that neck of the woods.

Ya but Donoghmore were getting players from everywhere. Most Inniscarra folk east side now play with Dripsey.
They were also getting girls from duhallow. Thats all gone now.

I think only 2 girls played for Inniscarra and Donaghmore as far as i know. Rema and the other girl who was dual county who’s name escapes me