Calling Mac (for the first time)

There’s Irish bars in Croatia if you’re in one of main cities that will show it. Unless you’re rural or on an island GAA Go app is probably your best option.

I find GaaGo to be useless but I guess it depends where you are situated. Should be ok in Croatia.

Are you not in super broadband land I Singapore

Yeah the internet is excellent, but I’m guessing GAA GO is focused on the US/Oz and Europe where the Irish communities are larger.

It has worked pretty good for me this year. Buffers an odd time. The repeat option not watching live is very handy.

I can’t see why your location would make an appreciable difference. The speed should be much the same irrespective of where you are in the world once your connection is fine.

@Juhniallio the safe option is GAAGo.

Pretty sure that isn’t how it works. Other online services/streams etc - like Twitch, youtube, PSN etc - are affected by geographic position.

@Juhniallio GAAGo is the only really safe way to go here, sorry i’m only picking this up now. @Turenne is talking shite.

As usual :wink:

What shite exactly am I talking? It doesn’t work for me in Singapore, despite my excellent internet. How could you possibly know that is untrue?

fgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgf

1 Like

It was shite for me for the football yesterday. Buffering non stop in the second half.

1 Like

The impact of your physical location should be fairly minimal on a streaming service. Probably more relevant for gaming but if the service is universally crap in Singapore it’s likely to be universally crap in Australia. Anti virus software, firewalls and hardware should play a much more important role, after connection speed of course.