Calling Mac

Mac,

Wallace our beloved goldfish is on the verge of death:(

Should I replace him on the sly or should I sit down my 6 year old and tell her he is sick and that he might have to go to live somewhere else for a while until he gets better?

bumped for @Mac

where the fuck is the hooked nose hun cunt, Im having a family crisis here and he is off at sunday service singing all things great and small with the wexford horsey set:mad:

Looks like @Mac is too busy sucking the nipples off Yatesy/Wallace and co to give a shit here

Apologies mate, I was tending to my little fella.

I’d replace the fish if I were you

Give her the talk pal, I’ll be tough but life can be tough sometimes. It’ll be a difficult but important moment for you both.

Sorry @Mac, don’t mean to thread on your toes here.

I don’t know why I even bother anymore :frowning:

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1075789, member: 80”]Mac,

Wallace our beloved goldfish is on the verge of death:(

Should I replace him on the sly or should I sit down my 6 year old and tell her he is sick and that he might have to go to live somewhere else for a while until he gets better?[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about Wallace, pal. He was one of the good goldfish.

hey Mac,

thanks very much for the helpful reply, sorry i didnt get back to you earlier but i was at the pet shop

NCC

:eek:

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1075848, member: 80”]hey Mac,

thanks very much for the helpful reply, sorry i didnt get back to you earlier but i was at the pet shop

NCC[/QUOTE]

Will you call the new one Daly?

?

Mac, i want to replace my kitchen cabinet doors, where will i get some?

Harvey Norman

Surely Leo?

:mad:

the new fish will be called wallace,why would I change its name if im replacing him?

:eek:.

@caoimhaoin will design & handcraft new doors for you. Cash job :wink:

Wickes or Woodies

mac,you seem to be throwing out answers here,i guess kitchen cabinets arent your thing, why not do some research and get back to me tomorrow