Calling Out

It seems the hype over KF has been misplaced.

Disappointing.

[quote=“Flano”]The only prostitute I ever murdered was yer Ma.

Now, how about you shut your gob before I end you much like I ended your mother.

Next… :D[/quote]

flano what sort of retarded shit is this?
is this supposed to be funny?

Was Foleys post supposed to be funny? Get the fuck out of my face before I tear your head off.

Attaboy flano, show that fook who’s boss.

foleys was genuinely funny flano, it was witty and sharp and loaded with banter.

yours had none of these things, japes involving lads Mas generally don’t but yours hit a new low.
you sick cunt.

ill expect some retort about you decapitating me, …some craic:rolleyes:

[quote=“HBV*”]foleys was genuinely funny flano, it was witty and sharp and loaded with banter.

yours had none of these things, japes involving lads Mas generally don’t but yours hit a new low.
you sick cunt.

ill expect some retort about you decapitating me, …some craic:rolleyes:[/quote]

Take your head out of your ass, you ass clown.

[quote=“HBV*”]foleys was genuinely funny flano, it was witty and sharp and loaded with banter.

you sick cunt.

ill expect some retort about you decapitating me, …some craic:rolleyes:[/quote]

fuck off HIV

[quote=“artfoley”]look we all know about your issues: your fat, friendless and a virgin so to compensate about this you go on the interent pretending to be a hard man, spout shite and insult people.

in about 5 years time you will finally pluck up the courage (and funding ) to seek out a prostitute who you will promptly murder after she laughs at your premature ejaculation and gerbil sized penis

now shut your gob before I end you:D[/quote]

i thought the arse ornament jibe was pretty good, but that’s quality stuff right there Art.

wonderfully inventive, and in stark contrast to Fatso’s dull, unimaginative and utterly predictable maternal tendencies.

[quote=“treaty_exile”]i thought the arse ornament jibe was pretty good, but that’s quality stuff right there Art.

wonderfully inventive, and in stark contrast to Fatso’s dull, unimaginative and utterly predictable maternal tendencies.[/quote]

Hey how about you stop sucking the sour cream from yer ma’s shriveled diddys and grow a set mofo.

art’s rant is pretty funny indeed. Full of invective but it kind of shows that Flano’s got under his skin too. I thought NCC calling art ‘fooley’ was quite amusing too.

You guys.

HBV is an alright sort

[quote=“treaty_exile”]i thought the arse ornament jibe was pretty good, but that’s quality stuff right there Art.

wonderfully inventive, and in stark contrast to Fatso’s dull, unimaginative and utterly predictable maternal tendencies.[/quote]

hard to argue with any of this. great posting!

Fooking tongue munchers.

Best get back to your ironing CLG, this thread is no place for a woman.

and ben delivers a potentially fatal blow to CLG. how will she respond?

Don’t mind him CLG, i’m all for equal rights and that.

Do the ironing later i’ve something else for you to do first.

[quote=“The Dunph”]Don’t mind him CLG, i’m all for equal rights and that.

Do the ironing later i’ve something else for you to do first.[/quote]

Boom boom indeed.

ya ill iron your face… might make it look bit better

she has you there ben

CLG with a Flanoesque response.