Calling Out

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]The only prostitute I ever murdered was yer Ma.

Now, how about you shut your gob before I end you much like I ended your mother.

Nextā€¦ :D[/quote]
you killed my mother! this is curtains for you

the only thing you have ended is a 2 gallon bucket of haagen daas followed by several supersize meals

you canā€™t even end a sentence and the only thing youā€™ve ever murdered is a colonelā€™s family bucket

make no mistake fat man, Iā€™m coming for you and hereā€™s hoping I get to you before heart failure or diabetes

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]

make no mistake fat man, Iā€™m coming for you and hereā€™s hoping I get to you before heart failure or diabetes[/quote]

Yeehaw!!

Artfoley is a sad bastard.

Do you realise this is an internet forum bud? Nobody wants to know shit about you and your personal life. Now cop the fuck on and get a life.

Oh and youā€™re coming for me? What does that mean? Coming for what? If you stepped up to me I knock those goofy teeth down the back of your throat you googly eyed fuck.

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]Artfoley is a sad bastard.

Do you realise this is an internet forum bud? Nobody wants to know shit about you and your personal life. Now cop the fuck on and get a life.

Oh and youā€™re coming for me? What does that mean? Coming for what? If you stepped up to me I knock those goofy teeth down the back of your throat you googly eyed fuck.[/quote]

well possibly if your fists werenā€™t meaty that it would be like getting hit by pillows

you made it personal, now donā€™t go fucking whinging when it turns sour

and how did your complaint to the gardai about your dating post go then ?

I win.

Nextā€¦

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]I win.

Nextā€¦[/quote]

your prize is a lifetime of my fist in your face

This is getting desperate Foley. Let it go

did you swallow trimble, this is very much his tactics

face facts, you had the chance to back out with a shred of dignity last night, you didnā€™t and then you came back today after growing a pair

Iā€™m still prepared to an accept your apology and will withdraw my offensive comments upon receipt of same

Yeah, Iā€™m sure youā€™d love to get me up on an ironing board alright.

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]did you swallow trimble, this is very much his tactics

face facts, you had the chance to back out with a shred of dignity last night, you didnā€™t and then you came back today after growing a pair

Iā€™m still prepared to an accept your apology and will withdraw my offensive comments upon receipt of same[/quote]

thats fair enough- everyone just calm down

Fook off, fight fight fight

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]you killed my mother! this is curtains for you

the only thing you have ended is a 2 gallon bucket of haagen daas followed by several supersize meals

you canā€™t even end a sentence and the only thing youā€™ve ever murdered is a colonelā€™s family bucket

make no mistake fat man, Iā€™m coming for you and hereā€™s hoping I get to you before heart failure or diabetes[/quote]

:smiley:
foley, this is quality stuff.
didnt know you had it in you.

[quote=ā€œartfoleyā€]you killed my mother! this is curtains for you

Blaa, back to your paperwork son.

Flano is shitting it!

keep dreaming fuckfaceā€¦ wouldnt touch anything that came out of cork if i was paidā€¦ like there is retards and then there is cork people

Good thing Ballyfermot is in Dublin then

thats below the belt

Would you touch something that came out of Limerick? Payment or no payment?

Itā€™s heating up now Ger.