Calling Rocko

Rocko

I currently have a bit of a quandary with regards Serie A coverage for the coming season. Serie A rights are being held by BT Sports this season. In my rented accommodation we have UPC which means we can’t get the BT package.

Serie A is no longer being streamed on bet365 as far I’m aware. Are you aware of any other reliable platforms where I can watch the calcio this season, either paid subscription or free, legal or illegal? I don’t want to be relying on the generic streams this season as they are usually of a poor standard.

I do understand that I should be able to catch certain games on Setanta but that isn’t good enough for me.

You can get BT sports with UPC. Just need to buy the full setanta pack for 16 quid a month

Exactly this.

Tell me more, Dan Carter. Can I register online to do this?

No idea. I’d say so if you have the log in details to UPC account on website. I rang up 1908 and they had it done in 2 mins

Don’t know where to put this. Rocko , this message has been popping up the last few times I’ve opened the app. It doesn’t seem to be affecting me looking at or replying to posts. However there’s no alerts showing up.

That’s been there for ages and alerts have been gone for ages.

@Rocko, I just got this error when clicking on one of the Board Room links in a Chrome Browser. Seems to be working fine now.

An exception occurred: User thefreek_xf already has more than ‘max_user_connections’ active connections in /home/thefreek/public_html/board/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 333

[LIST=1]
[]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
[
]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 684
[]XenForo_Application->loadDb()
[
]call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Application.php at line 921
[]XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 952
[
]XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1336
[]XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Error.php at line 52
[
]XenForo_Error::unexpectedException() in XenForo/Application.php at line 363
[*]XenForo_Application::handleException()
[/LIST]

That’s just related to too much traffic Mac. Not much I can do about it unless it becomes regular.

@Rocko

Any chance of giving us a wider choice of smileys. I do not feel there are enough to adequately reflect our moods.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 884228, member: 1052”]@Rocko

Any chance of giving us a wider choice of smileys. I do not feel there are enough to adequately reflect our moods.[/quote]
I don’t see why not. Please supply some additions for my consideration.:clap:

For when your self-esteem has been rocked.

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everywhere.

@Rocko
Seeing as the well clamped has been such a roaring success, is there any chance of seething and rattled icons ?

[quote=“artfoley, post: 884256, member: 179”]@Rocko
Seeing as the well clamped has been such a roaring success, is there any chance of seething and rattled icons ?[/quote]
Yep. See if you can source icons.

It would be more in your fucking line to get these emoticons yourself wouldn’t it? Stop pissing about and procrastinating on this and do your fucking job rather than being a crawling cunt.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9yGo4AIqtnTR1-D7X118Ow9DlGVzmoBazDt-1Eh4V3GTfcswsDdCDvPf3XA rattled

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/marketolya/marketolya1105/marketolya110500022/9626781-fuming-volcano-with-fiery-lava-and-big-column-of-smoke.jpg seething

@Rocko , forget all smiley requests that don’t involve a "mugged off " icon. Thanks in advance.

Can we get one of the below to convey when someone pulls a Foley?