Calling Rudi

to answer your question bandage

i would accept a public apology but the other Romanista would have to accept it to before we allow you back

Regards
TKOTB

EOM

This highly successful scheme masterminded by @The Wild Colonial Bhoy was inspired by the Fake Sheikh scandal. We posed a scenario that would test his loyalty and Puke named his price, he put a price on his loyalty, he was issuing us with what it would take to turn him. One would say it was a taste of his own medicine for Bandage and some would even feel a degree of sympathy for the rotund fellow but not I. This is what happens when you walk down a murky path with people of dubious character and loyalty. This is what happens when you bring shame on the Romanista family who had accepted you.

You are a bigger clown than I give you credit for. Check when TASE sent me that PM and then check when my post on the Francesco Totti was, I set up the ball hop and TASE and you swallowed it like your shirt swallows up your armpit sweat.

@The All Seeing Eye has set you up big time

You were set up and then you hung yourself. We planned this to meticulous detail, we got you to name your price and you did. We counted on your self-preserving nature to shine through and it did, we counted on your inability to say no to a moment of grandstanding and it reaped the rewards. The moment where you thought you were one up on us was the moment your whole cyber profile came crashing down. With that swift click you outlined what a snake you are.

@The Wild Colonial Bhoy and I worked together as a team and we took you down. I think everyone here is failing to see what positive outcome you could possibly perceive to have out of that. TWCB got you to name your twenty pieces of silver and I got you to present it to the forum in all its might. The greatest part it this ploy is how unaware you actually were, how you had no idea. We suckered you, rat.

Now Bandage knows all he needs to know about you - all you want is acceptance for Strootman and condemnation for Zeman, the people of that thread and the club itself are nothing to you. No more false pretences now, you’ve given us your admission.

@Rudi is seething that he has been mugged off

Nothing to seethe about, this has been a fantastic day for the Franco Sensi thread. The chianti is flowing and we’re just about to inform @JBL of the news as he has been quite low with a flu lately.

Rudi making a fool of himself yet again. Does this clown ever take a night off from mugging himself off?

Of all the muggings off I’ve seen, this is definitely the one i care the least about

+1.

Why have one paragraph of meandering waffle when several will do?

Puke. :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d30Y0n1nDH4

@Bandage would it be worthwhile to have an official log thread to track when Rudi mugs himself off?

:D:popcorn:

As a neutral observer it would appear bandage has been stitched up like a kipper here. I actually have a lot of time for the guy but I think he has learned a tough lesson - lie down with dogs and you will get up with fleas.

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 863308, member: 1137”]Despite numerous pleas from @The Wild Colonial Bhoy via pm I will not be leaving the Francesco Totti endorsed TFK Roma supporters club and joining the pro Zeman anti Strootman group regardles of what he offers me. Being top dog in that group has no appeal to me

This will be the last I have to say on the matter[/quote]

And six minutes later he’s naming his price to leave the illegitimate thread. :smiley:

:eek::popcorn::smiley:

At this rate we should just introduce a ‘mugged off’ rating for him to save us all the typing time.