Calling Rudi

It has been brought to my attention that you have called both @Bandage and myself out in your shitty unofficial Roma thread and called me a liar.

I challenge you to a duel. If I produce evidence that corroborates my post from yesterday then will you admit that you were wrong and that you are only a second rate romanista with a second rate thread and that our thread is the official thread and that Strootman has been a revelation.

If I fail to produce the evidence then I will have the thread which is endorsed by Francesco Totti closed and Bandage, @Mullach Ide and I will no longer post on Roma matters.

Do you accept?

:stuck_out_tongue:

I have no doubt that @Rudi will try and worm his way out of this as he is not a man of integrity or honour and he is not a true Romanista. A true Romanista would back up his words and accept

I won’t mediate or negotiate with you. You made an allegation, the onus falls on you to verify it.

Why you seek assurances from me for verifying your own allegation is beyond me.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 863660, member: 1052”]I won’t mediate or negotiate with you. You made an allegation, the onus falls on you to verify it.

Why you seek assurances from me for verifying your own allegation is beyond me.[/quote]

You have called me a liar and are now being called out on it but are too afraid to accept as you know that I will destroy you

I did call you a liar and that’s up to you to dispel. You made the allegation, now either verify it or don’t but I won’t be entering into to any pact with you.

Did you not read what I said about non-association? It was explicit in its tone and unlike you and that fat lackey who pulls your strings - my words mean something around here.

[ATTACH=full]909[/ATTACH]

I shall await your full apologiy for calling me a liar. But I very much doubt I will get one.

Enjoy being mugging off.

Apology?

Go fuck yourself, rat.

whats the issue here mate?

I was laying the groundwork to split the fake Roma camp, one of you will break soon.

Ill let you know the requirements to come home soon

[quote=“Rudi, post: 863679, member: 1052”]Apology?

Go fuck yourself, rat.[/quote]

You have no more credability. TASE has gone behind your back and is imploring others to return while you sit on the jacks eating muesli with a three day old shirt on you.

Francesco Totti Supporters club 1 Unofficial supporters club/Smelly pits 0

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 863681, member: 80”]whats the issue here mate?

I was laying the groundwork to split the fake Roma camp, one of you will break soon.

Ill let you know the requirements to come home soon[/quote]

We don’t want @Rudi[/USER] or anyone else from the Fake Roma camp. We have @[USER=1517]carryharry[/USER] who is 10 times the poster @[USER=1052]Rudi will ever be

:eek:

Mugging off of the year :clap::clap::clap:

:smiley:

[quote=“Rudi, post: 863679, member: 1052”]Apology?

Go fuck yourself, rat.[/quote]

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 863683, member: 1137”]You have no more credability. TASE has gone behind your back and is imploring others to return while you sit on the jacks eating muesli with a three day old shirt on you.

Francesco Totti Supporters club 1 Unofficial supporters club/Smelly pits 0[/quote]

Im under instructions from Rudi to split the Ajax,UTD,Milan fans that pose as Romanista alliance

You walked into our little honey trap perfectly. We have played you like a fool. A full statement will be issued shortly.

the same message was sent to Bandage and Mullach Ide, both have sent me texts on my mobile agreeing to our terms mate

It was actually @The All Seeing Eye who fell for my ballhop, hook, line and sinker and he done you up like a kipper

And so endeth the “rudi” rebrand.

Nacht der langen messer :eek:

Can you post it on a thread that people actually read when it’s ready?