Calling Smark

He doesnā€™t have to explain himself to you pal.

5 Likes

Thank fuck you were here to save him from me.

Heā€™s practically bestriding the forum like a colossus.

1 Like

@Smark - given the choice this weekend, would you head to Westmeath, Cashel or Ballyheigue?

WTF?

This is a thread to provide @Smark with information. Not to ask him arbitrary questiosn

1 Like

Iā€™ve a question Iā€™d like @Smarkā€™s opinion on. If you can find a better thread for it than the Calling Smark thread then Iā€™m all ears.

Would you not set up a FAO Smark thread

FFS sake!

1 Like

Ballyheigue or Cashel i suppose. I would choose Ballyheigue myself as donā€™t like spending any time in Tipp.

hey Smark, if any posters such as Mac,Gman or Horsebox ever give you hassle let me ,Nembo and Brimmer know and we will crush them

2 Likes

If you head to Ballyheigue let me know pal Iā€™ll steer you right. What you after? Be quiet this time of year.

No

3 Likes

@Smark what has happened to the midweek movie on rte one. There hasnā€™t been one on in ages

Didnā€™t even notice to be honest but thatā€™s a shame if true. It used to be great when theyā€™d show something like say Step Brothers on a quiet Wednesday night.

1 Like

@Smark are you heading to the curragh before Nolan park on Saturday?

No mate definitely not. Are you going? Donā€™t know if iā€™m even going to Nowlan Park.

If itā€™s decent weather Iā€™ll hopefully attend both.

The fans have been told to stay away from the Curragh

@smark

I have noticed that RTE One have brought the midweek movie back.

Tonight they are showing Everest. Its a disaster movie based on a true story

Youā€™re welcome

Good show alright. I watched it in 3D in the cinema where Iā€™d suggest itā€™s ten times the movie it is on the small screen.

1 Like

Shocking shite