Calling @twiceasnice97

@twiceasnice97, how’s it going mate?

:popcorn:

himself and watch the break have bottled it. At least Be Timberin and Puke face the music. The other 2 are your typical hipster hurling analysts, don’t know how to take defeat.
I think TAN needs to get Davy down to some Cork Intermediate Club games. Imagine how much Clare could improve if they get an insight into that, sure Aidan Walsh can’t even get a puck at that level. Shite Hurler.

This thread is in poor taste.

it was set up about a clareman.

They can give it but they can’t take it.

Ah I’d say we can nearly call it…

the cat has officially got his tongue at 01:12 GMT 17-06-2014

:smiley:

Where have TAN and Watch That Break gone!It’s hilarious that the two most patronizing and condescending of the Clare roasters on here can’t bring themselves to face the music.I guess that’s the effect 4 all irelands in a hundred and something years can have on a county.Come back to me lad’s when ye go through the front door and beat Kilkenny ye shower of small fishes.

*shoal

I noticed that TAN was posting on about half a dozen forums prior to Sunday, invariably comparing that counties team to Clare on unfavourable terms.

@Watch The Break has been a train-wreck of a poster for some time now, his credibility has never recovered after Rocko banned him that time, not to mention calling for Davy’s head(repeatedly) while Davy was busy winning them an All Ireland.

Glas giving it big licks about a match with nothing to do with him :rolleyes:

Some very classless threads from Cork and their quislings in the past 24 hours. Tan and turfcutter are simple sort of cunts but attack them in the normal fashion and stop clogging up the board.

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 964306, member: 180”]Glas giving it big licks about a match with nothing to do with him :rolleyes:

Some very classless threads from Cork and their quislings in the past 24 hours. Tan and turfcutter are simple sort of cunts but attack them in the normal fashion and stop clogging up the board.[/QUOTE]

Laois LOL.:smiley:

I called it last week…there were a number of lads building Clare up but secretly they were hoping they would fall flat on their face… Glas was the biggest culprit. Some of the Clare lads have been fairly snide alright since last year but that’s the joys of winning. What I am trying to say here is that we are all cunts…carry on.

we are all cunts but TAN is a horrible cunt

Go easy on him mate, I heard from a source offline that he couldn’t even drag himself out of bed to go see an U12B League relegation play off final in Waterford yesterday evening.

THAT’S how serious this is.

Has Davy banned this gowl from posting online again?

He’s still posting away on Clare Roasters:

we have two of the most respectful men in hurling in charge of our under 21 team.
we destroyed tipp all over the field and owned the ball yet amazingly out of 1 -17 we scored 6 points from frees yet out of the 2 - 10 tipp scored 1 07 of it came from frees.
just like the first half in the all ireland drawn match we out hurled our opposition only for the ref to hold them in the game

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 964383, member: 1786”]He’s still posting away on Clare Roasters:
:D[/QUOTE]
What the fuck does that mean!? :smiley:

it is life affirming to be such a major issue in the lives of the collection of rampant morons, smelly italian ira men, mysogynists and drug taking loons around here

Enough about the Clare hurlers.

How are you keeping?

I thought I’d gotten away with it until you mentioned the drug taking loons:(