Camino de Santiago and Interior Decorating

Yeah saw that v nice

Second category

Compeed.

1 Like

I am doing five days at the end of May, I am looking forward to it now.

2 Likes

I was reading there that thereā€™s a load male rapes along the route. The Spanish version of red necks are big into raping male tourists.

1 Like

I walked it in 2013 & 2014.
SjPP to Santiago. Posted on here or on AFR at the time. Nobody gave a rats arse.

Iā€™ll gladly fill you in on all the detail. Hope itā€™s still the same. My sister wanted me to walk it this year with her, but my knees are gone. My advice would be do it now while you can and do the whole thing. You might never get the chance again.

2 Likes

Keep us informed pls

1 Like

My thoughts exactly thank you

Iā€™m doing a week on the Camino Primitivo in early September. Three of us going. Booked the 1st night in a place called O Fonsagrada and the last night in Santiago.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to do it but canā€™t because of the joints

1 Like

Cost much?

Iā€™ve an mri next week on a knee but fuck it Iā€™m battering on until the shagging thing falls off

2 Likes

Return flights to Santiago were about 200 euro with a bag. First and last night accommodation 100 euro. After that my mate said budget for about 40 to 50 euro a day but that can go up depending on where you stay for the night.

1 Like

Thanks a lot boy

Reasonable enough- I donā€™t drink so itā€™ll be easier

Probably doesnā€™t warrant answering but I donā€™t think this is really your type of thread.

Stop talking crap.

You can do it on a bike or on a horse. Itā€™s just as good Iā€™m sure. Iā€™ll give you details of a good site after.

2 Likes

Thanks bucko

500 miles, a fair undertaking.
How long would you plan to do that over? Thatā€™s a lot of accommodation costs, though I assume youā€™d be on basic food?