Captainshans last day

Captainshan is having his last day in work today(until his new job on Monday). He’s moving onto pastures new but is still a part of the Paddy Power family. Let’s hear it for Shan

Cheers Flano for the public announcement. Its been a pleasure working with you for the last 2 and a half years. Its going to be strange not watch you post on tfk most of the day. :wink: Ill just have to take part in the top quality discussion a bit more. :slight_smile:

Best of luck Shan. Did you get the card with the wip around and all the whitty ‘goodbyes’ on it?

Me posting most of the day?? Never :wink:

Jaysus, 2 1/2 years?

I’ll let Shan answer that question from Locke.

Go Shan. This is the beginning, not the end. It’ll surely be a treat for you to come in on Monday, look around the floor and see a Flanoless office environment. One last request, pm me an email address to complain to someone in Paddy Power for not having Wrestlemania odds on the site.

Cheers Locke. Oh most of them were ok and the fact that Im moving departments rather than going somewhere else means its like oh we will have your number on speed dial and who will slag off the pickpocket scousers with me. Flano brought up the Toilet etiquette topic on the freekick.

And Bandage regarding the Wrestlemaina question I shall let Flano deal with it. He needs something to do and I shall be too busy in my new role to breathe probbably. I shall continue to montior the world according to Flano though.

Shan, you’re the backbone of the Man Utd thread, and I hope your new job doesn’t affect your ability to post there.

One small thing, it’s poor on your part that you are leaving one job and starting another immediately. Job changes are an excellent opportunity for some time off. I’ll expect better in the future.

I cant be giving out private email addresses, I am after all part of the Internal Audit & security department but the one on the website is [B]support@paddypower.com[/B]

Lads, can I ask if either of you work within the poker dept of PP? Dont have to reply here, but if either of you do could you PM me if you dont mind?

Best of luck in your new job Shan.

God I always feel stupid writing basic stuff like that on cards.

[quote=“Juhniallio”]Shan, you’re the backbone of the Man Utd thread, and I hope your new job doesn’t affect your ability to post there.

One small thing, it’s poor on your part that you are leaving one job and starting another immediately. Job changes are an excellent opportunity for some time off. I’ll expect better in the future.[/quote]

I know Juhniallio. The way things are was that with Cheltenham the week after next they needed to get me in next week to get trained up. I hope the United thread will be uneffected. The aim is to make it the most popular thread on the Tfk. :wink:

A paid holiday away from Flango, you’ve got it good Shan. Best of luck.

Shan is off to spread banterology amongst the the Event management punters.

We shall see Flano. I think Ill keep the head down the next few weeks and see how that goes. I shall leave you in charge of the Banterology. Say it enough and you can get it in the dictonary. A great last day anyway. Wondering where you dissappeared to at 11. I went along with it. I knew you got the duty of getting the going away gift.

Yeah and I got to wander the square for an hour all the while I was getting paid.

Don’t keep your head down. Demand entrance music be played for you before you walk into the office on Monday.

I think Ghost Town should be played if I was picking.

Anyways this morning when I was on my own I turned on the Radio and Today Fm had a rousing rendition of Time to Say Goodbye by [SIZE=-1]Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli and it fitted the occasion. I cant wait to hear the goings on in a few weeks in the old place. Ha Ha.
[/SIZE]

I envision a bloodbath.

Here Shan are ye coming out and getting locko… Im off now ooby dooby