Car trouble - honest appraisals only

:rolleyes:

It wasn’t parking it was in swinging it wildly around the road when i hit the curb as i was in a rush. I thought i could go up on the curb with the passenger side wheel but misjudged it, twas a wild and unnecessary manoevuer alright.

Who said anything about a gear box?

Oil leaks are sooooooo over rated…look at the car park in any apartment block and you´ll see oil stains in every fookin one of the parking spots…tip away til the little oil lamp flashes on your dash…then fill it up and off you go again ta fcuk…

I think the problem is nearer the steering wheel.than the sump

dont tell me you took out a that “big” mortgage on a fucking appartment?

and oil leaks are not overrated,next thing we will be reading about dunph in the “another horrific accident thread” if he is to pay heed to this

Dunph, just get a mechanic to have a look at it, thats what they’re there for. Mightn’t be anything, but better to be safe than having to fork out a shit load down the line.

are you trying to suggest the dunph may be eddiehalveying?

hey walter mickee…are you not after going haywire on another thread about lads using real accidents that affect people´s lives?.. :strokechin: :strokechin:
you´re a strange strange boy…

look, im trying to help a fella fix his car ( or even if he is wumming which i very much doubt ), other members may find this useful and it might prevent them becoming member’s of manus boyle’s club

whats a sump?

good question
a “sump” refers to the lowest area of a structure that collects liquid
in this specific case w.r.t. an engine the “sump” is where the oild ends up and flows into after it is “pumped” thru the pistons when the car is in motion… the oil is the recycled thru the engine over the course of its lifetime

it appears dunph smashed this of a kerb today and now he may have issues

thanks

would you try to reason with a chimpanzee in the zoo if you noticed inconsistant behaviour from one of them?

this is effectively what you are doing here.

post reported

What the fuck were you doing working on a Sunday would be my first point Dunph?!?!

“work” for the dunph is heading to the bookies or dogs. The man has made so much money from gambling that he no longer needs honest days work.

Lucky bastard.

As a complete novice in the gambling world, I have decided to start following some of the tips on here as ye all seem to be winning loads of money. Should I start following Dunph or TTK? TTK comes across as an odious prick but he knows his rugby. The Dunph comes across as a much more agreeable character but I’m not sure if ye are just pulling the piss about his gambling tips or not. Who is the best one to follow or should I just follow TTK’s rugby tips and The Dunph for everything else?

:rolleyes:

work is it? over 24,000 posts just screams DOLE!!! :lol:

Guys, the cigarette lighter socket is gone in my Volvo. Are these difficult or expensive to replace? Could one do it themselves or should they seek professional assistance?

Thanks.

hire a private detective to look for it…bastards, they’d take the eye outta yer head nowadays