Cardiff

One of the best cities in Europe surely

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1182373/Welcome-binge-Britain-Polish-photographer-documents-years-drunken-revelry-Cardiff.html

What else would you expect from the Daily Mail…

Have been to Cardiff a few times and it is a noble city…fuck the begrudgers

[quote=“The Puke”]What else would you expect from the Daily Mail…

Have been to Cardiff a few times and it is a noble city…fuck the begrudgers[/QUOTE]

What were you in Cardiff for puke?

Was at the Heineken Cup final there in 2006…The Wales V Ireland match in 2007 and the Wales V Italy match/stag last year…

I was only there the once for the Wales-Ireland qualifier a few years back, will definitely go back though. Get a load of the rubbish problem lads

Worst British city I was ever in, that’s all I have to say.

Have you ever spent a bit of time in Birmingham, Ben?

Its a shithole. Wales is a shithole.

But a long way from the worst British city I’ve been in.

Stoke is probably the worst - Liverpool, Birmingham, Portsmouth didnt give a good impression either. Middlesboro is supposed to be the worst though.

Indeed I have Puke, another dump although not as bad as Cardiff. My last visit to Cardiff I was greeted outside Cardiff Central train station at 11pm by a woman with blood stained clothes just after been beaten up by her fella, she was afraid to go to the Heddlu because of her drug problem. After leaving the station I had to step over a sea of sick, urine, blood, vomit and take away wrappers also known as St. Mary Street. That was a Thursday Night!

Having said all that though when it comes to England and Wales, anywhere outside the M25 is bad in fairness!

[quote=“KIB man”]
Stoke is probably the worst.QUOTE]

:pint:, Good call, an absolute shithole. Bradford is another.

Not a great time for Cardiff’s Visit Malaysia jerseys