Career Change

Definitely not, they’d have spelt it wrong… No offence Joe.

Holywood?

2 from 3 interviews down. Last one next Wednesday…

So, Mr Mouse, can you tell me about a time you shoved your thumb up your hole.

Why yes, yes I can.

11 Likes

Couple of jobs for your ‘mate’ to think about

Starting money might not be great but chances are he’d earn plenty getting bits of information in the yards or from GE’s inner circle…

Or

Business hours, presumably only dropping Michael up to the head office in Swords and around for meetings…overhear some great phone calls and also comes with opportunities of great tips from the yard as well.

There’s also a job working for Brian Peters there but he’s out of the sports game for a while so might not interest your ‘mate’, he’d also have to know how to cook more than potatoe waffles…

2 Likes

What kind of fecking jobs are they??

:joy:
good luck with it pal

1 Like

Over your fuckin pay grade anyway.

You think

I’d be well up for being a “yard man”. I’d say you’d hear great stories in “the yard”. Sitting in front of a computer pays well, but it’s no way way to live a life.

1 Like

Last interview today, went well. Got offered the job earlier today that I interviewed for last Friday too. We’re off…

18 Likes

Well done mate, is that you settled full time below now just paying the occasional obligatory guilt visit to the olds??

You’ve sold out man.

2 Likes

Some anarchist you turned out to be.

12 Likes

Have you ever watched Mr.Robot?

Congratulations.

Anyway, princess would box the head off me if I didn’t get located in Cork… All political beliefs go out the window when the real boss is no happy…just ask @bandage , he is giving up TFK for his wan.

2 Likes

Congrats my friend

is this your first job pal?

No

:sunglasses:GOOD LUCK WITH IT