Career Change

Its whar keeps us going in the "off season 1/3 turnover between now and Christmas is the peak time

Mars gets a huge amount of its turnover from petfood

1 Like

As I said before, you wouldn’t give Rochers to the dog, so you’re losing out there :man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

The mrs loves those white chocolate ferrero bars… They’re about 3.50 a pop in our local shop :rage:

1 Like

Do you have to be a snide cunt all the time?

1 Like

I upgraded the wheels recently.

Got within 6k of purchasing paid for my trade in 3 years.

It made sense to upgrade. Similar repayment, fresh warranty, no outlay on tyres etc

There was never a better time to buy a new car once you have a sought after well minded trade in

Surely no one is still signing up to that racket?

Think they’re going down to 2 yo yos in Dunnes next promo

You better give me the heads up so i can stock up.

1 Like

Raffaelos? They’re unreal

No. He’s talking about the chocolate bars

Have they a name or just white chocolate forrero rocher chocolate bars? Marketing would want to take a look at that if that is the case

Technically they’re called tablets. Theres milk original, white and dark

Mad, not seen anything of them.

Will pm my address, you know what to do here pal.

2 Likes

Assuming Mike is going for the lead marketing role, its high time he sets up a thread:

“Iron Mike asks the forum for marketing ideas and sales advice”

It could include periodic polls on potential seasonal Ferrero Rocher flavours and a periodic segment from @Bandage on what would sell best.

It should include focus group product testing obviously

2 Likes

Yup. A random Friday Frenzy test packet for the crew.

Give out lemon flavoured nut sweets to those posters he doesnt like.

Make use of the board @iron_mike

Imagine the talk round West Limerick - @iron_mike “VP for Marketing…for the Ferreros”

3 Likes

A snackbox stuffing flavoured Ferrero Rocher :yum:

2 Likes

GIF by Saturday Night Live

Oh my. Senior hurling now

1 Like

Had a chat with a recruiter this morning. Discussed a few roles she was looking to fill and have agreed to send on my CV to potential employers.

In what I don’t think is a coincidence , my current manager has this morning penciled in a meeting tomorrow.

If I go for any of the new roles they’ll be more than what my current employer could offer me.

In the meeting tomorrow, do I say nothing about looking for a new job or let on that I am seeing what’s out there but haven’t done any interviews yet.

In current role 4 years and will need to get a reference too…