Carlow V Dublin, Sky Sports 5

Sales of bottles of glue will go through the roof

No thanks. I’ll save my dole money for a slightly more competitive game played in a nicer provincial town.

Or else I’ll just go to the AI final in Croke Park like I normally do.

2 Likes

Thank fuck, there’s enough of you cunts after moving down as it is without day trippers.

Did they do a scheme swap with yourself?

I dont believe such a thing exists.

Forgot the to mention how many of you cunts live on the Dublin Road as well, not to mention the amount of money their families bring into the town when they’re doing the day visit.

Ordnance survey maps and fixed county boundaries tell a different tale. Oliver Plunkett Park, Carrigduff is well within County Carlow.

@Fitzy in denial again about hailing from Carlow and not Wexford.

Your knowledge of Carlow is second to none mate.

I’m knowledgeable on a lot of subjects.

Of that there is little doubt, but you have a lovely way of knowing little tidbits about a minnow county such as Carlow. Its very admirable.

I’ll stay away from the thorny subject of Graiguecullen.

4 Likes

Take it, for the love of god take it. Its yours after all.

1 Like

I think Carlow will do a number on Dublin. I think the number will be no goals and 7 points and Dublins number will be 5 goals and 22 points.

No, it’s not even the first time a Carlow -Dublin match has been shown live. I remember watching a Monday Game special on RTE back in 1988 featuring Carlow V Dublin live from Dr. Cullen Park. It was a Bank Holiday Monday so I’m presuming it was the June Bank Holiday.

I don’t think I even knew of Carlow’s existence before the game. Dubs won handy enough of course and the supporters wrecked Tullow Street afterwards apparently

I remember one of the last games Dublin played in Wexford park, think it was 1993. Scoreboard had to be abandoned as some supporters had climbed up on to the scoreboard and blocking up the opening to see out of it. They also made shit of the trains and the towns on the journey. Glory days!

1 Like

how do you know where fisty is from?

Because he’s a sick stalker obviously. He’s probably from Cork, which would explain a lot.

The Sky addition to the TV calendar is great, get it on GAAGO (excluded from Micks in UK package I think). They carry a fair few games, some of the best qualifier games.

1 Like

@myboyblue
Could you help us understand how a trainee guard can fuck off to the states for the Summer?

1 Like

Block release to the NYPD?