Carlah

Just listened to it there.

“James is out there tonight doing the line, good luck to him, nice fella, Cork man but look…” :smile:

Poacher seems an awful gowl. If it puts an end to this #CarlowRising guff I’m all for these suspensions being upheld.

1 Like

Dicey starts wing forward today for Laois. It’s a real triumph for him after what those Carlow cunts did to him. Can’t be easy this week with that court case ongoing. Good to have him back. Laois are down Kingston and Attride today, massive losses.

As for this Carlow rising thing, you have have to laugh at them putting it at the end of this post

It’s not even original, they only took it from Cheddars propaganda a few years back

What camp does he think it came from?

I think there’s a hidden message in there somewhere. It’s probably why he spat on the Laois manager that weekend when his back was turned

Cunts should get a year. Carlow lad tried to buy a free and didn’t con the ref.

Mad bastsrds.

Hard to believe Poacher could justify that carry on but you have to remember the mans history

He’s a terrible stain on our great Association & should be told to fuck off to club soccer where shit like that is actually tolerated.

A fucking tramp

All the big ball county’s have there matches shared on the one YouTube channel, for tactical analysis purposes. It is conceivable that this was a Leix psy-ops

Animal

That sounds like a Section 3 assault causing harm, maximum sentence 5 years.

From what I’ve read of that attack, I would have thought it merited a Section 4, assault causing serious harm charge - maximum potential sentence, life.

Scumbag got off lightly.

1 Like

They were charged days after the incident occurred, I presume that was on DPP’s direction. You would nearly need to be proving intent to kill with the more serious charge?

Life changing injuries

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/gaa-star-says-he-is-lucky-to-be-alive-after-his-skull-was-fractured-in-one-punch-assault-38131605.html

That would be a stretch I suppose given he’s recovered so well

Cunts like that thompson cunt should be shot and fucked into a bog hole.They have no use in society and are just a drain on the tax payer.

5 Likes

Agree boy,whure will be out again to start soon,and the same bloody excuses ,drink / drugs/ tough upbringing etc etc FFS sick of it

1 Like

The other tramps got 2 and a half years.

Two right looking cunts

Let me guess,drink drugs tough up bringing blah blah blah,straightening himself out,child on the way blah blah fuckin blah.