Cars

Say it ainā€™t soā€¦ Youā€™ve ruined his Christmas, the oulā€™ wans will be down to tins of biscuits.
On the brighter, side heā€™ll rock up in the Mondeo and it smoking like the Trotter Reliantā€¦

ā€œPoor oulā€™ TomashĆ©Ć©n, them wimmen have him potless, camogie and violins me arseā€

1 Like

He will be fine, inveigle some kind of a government grant to replace his tractor and spend it on a car.

2 Likes

Stop putting the green stuff in it.

Here @carryharry , Iā€™ve been asked to test a Ford puma next week as we are changing in January. They were going g for the corollas but for some reason changed their minds. Anything to look out for. Iā€™ll have it for a week

You need to have a word in the ears of the fleet manager. Show him the tweet of Shefflin collapsing into an E -Class and tell them that if you want the best you have to juice up the motor pool.

Are you serious? A fucking Pumaā€¦.

Here kid, I couldnā€™t give a fuck. I ainā€™t paying for it

Toyota havenā€™t had new vehicles for months in Ireland

They have record shipments incoming and I understand they are pretty much already allocated

My mother has been dealing with the same lad in Ford dealership for years, so heā€™d be fairly straight up with her. Pretty much changes every 2/3 years. Probably bought 7 or 8 Focuses and a couple of fiestas off him in the past 20 years.

She was in last year for the latest switch. Said to your man she was thinking of moving to something a bit more environmentally friendly. Said all he had was the Puma, and said he wouldnā€™t be recommending it to her.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Like I said before, Iā€™m not too bothered. At the end of the day, if they decide to lease a bunch of lemons they pay for it.

Ah yeah. At least theyā€™re making the move towards a more environmentally friendly option

1 Like

Are you a trainee or manager?

Has he done the driving test yet?

No, not til next winter.

Just purchased an A6 S line black edition 141, an absolute beauty iā€™m delighted with it.

17 Likes

Stop bragging, mate

what are the carbon emissions like?

Pump much poisonous NXO into kids lungs?

2 Likes

Well wear

1 Like

Lovely car. Well wear, mate.

1 Like

Well tis a 141 not like a brand new one and itā€™s a thread for cars, maybe someone else has one for any FYIs or your good self!

1 Like