Cars

The car of choice for gay hairdressers all over the world.

1 Like

Iā€™m here, iā€™m queer, iā€™m moving up the gearsā€¦

I googled it, grand looking motor,
Weirdos be all excitable about cars

Hit me up someone with the 7 seater optionsā€¦ about 2014-2015. Not too worried if there isnā€™t much boot space where. The 7 seats are out .

What exactly do you mean? Do you need the seven seats (for children) or not?
How much will you have to spend

Hows the i30? cc @anon61956325

Looking at changing car before end of the year and Ive my selections narrowed down to a i30, fiesta (new shape) or a focus (new shape)

My budget will be approx 8k

I know fuck all about cars and have only ever driven a 04 Ford Fiesta separately to I.30ā€¦ But I think they are a fine job.plenty of space and drives like a dream with or without a screw in the tyre.

Iā€™ll add, they were made for zipping aboutā€¦fucking thing just takes off on itā€™s own at times.

Outlanders look to be the best value for money. The GX4 is a lovely spec if you can get one.

Volvo 90

1 Like

Will need 7 seats for kids . But when the kids are in said seats I wonā€™t need huge boot space . For instance I currently have an S-max. Wonā€™t be spending north of 20k

Youā€™ll want the boot space for when they grow, we had a Citroen Picasso 7 seater and itā€™s a grand yoke but the kids are literally 6 inches from the rear of the car and their legs are squashed in, if you were rearended god knows what could happen, as well as that the bit of space behind is very very handy for a holiday.
Our Galaxy is the right job for us anyway (4 kids), plenty of legroom everywhere and a nice bit of space behind, still need the roof box obviously for holidays but I wouldnā€™t swap it now

1 Like

My next door neighbour sold a 14 santa fe 7 seater for 22k there. A lovely yoke. Not that cheap to run thoigh

Yea the Galaxy looks great on paper but tbh after the misery I suffered and others I know have suffered with Ford diesels in recent times Iā€™m half put off buying one.

Have a look at one of these. Great deal at the mo ent. They come with free fire alarm

I didnā€™t know, to be honest I havenā€™t a clue about what happens under the engine of a car, my old fella was a mechanic and hated the work, never wanted any of us getting into it, when he was alive I never even had to think about that stuff, now I tend to go with whatever my mechanic says but heā€™s a decent sort,
We have had very little trouble with the galaxy for the two years weā€™ve had it

Have had a Mondeo for 5 years now. Best car Iā€™ve ever had. Zero trouble and weā€™ve done over 120k miles since we bought it.

1 Like

Which do you think has plummeted the depths of mundanity the furthest- this thread or the ravenous eats thread?

1 Like

What was on it when you bought it. 120k in five years isnā€™t huge

Which engine?