Cars

SMax from Ford. The bro in law and his Mrs has a 3.5 yr old and 1 yr old triplets. He says it’s a great bus

1 Like

Couple of potential types here,

https://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/ford/c-max/fpa/202003098196084

3 Likes

Gent :ok_hand:

This crisis is the final nail in the coffin for cars

Sure who’s going to get back on public transport after this fiasco?

1 Like

Me

You’ve developed antibodies already. Fair play!

1 Like

Public transport is the best way of getting them.

Fair enough, living with a health professional probably would work

That too. I should probably kick her out tbh.

2 Likes

Thinking of trading the CC for a bogstandard Passat.

Anyone have a 2016/2017/2018 vintage one? Would the 1.6 be fairly dead or feel like a tank on the road compared to the CC?

Will she boo lad ?

1 Like

I have a 1.6l 2015. Had a 2l before. Dont see much if any difference but Im no expert

The fuel efficiency on the yoke I have is off the charts. Gets about 1100 kms for a fill

1 Like

You need to watch this video very carefully a few times in order to fully understand the decision in front of you. The changes to the cylinder head alone are of huge importance, and you need to be very clear about which of the two engine trains will give you the camshaft adjustment timing you’re after.

1 Like

Won’t make a blind bit of difference. You can’t overtake anything these days anyway. Comfort is the only thing I’d look at. If you want speed, get a motorbike. I got rid of a relatively fast sports car and got the Adonis in its place, which is 0-60 in about a minute and a half. It makes absolutely no difference at all to any journey.

Skoda Superb Saloon or Skoda Octavia Estate.

Thank me in 3 years.

3 Likes

Large tank is the key there, pal.

3 Likes

:ronnyroar: :pint: Bulletproof…

I’m gonna change the motor, would like a Kodqia but they think they’re built of gold.
The equivalent in the Seat is the forerunner as we speak.

You need, if possible, to offload your current wheels. A man with cash on the hip (credit Del Trotter) will snap up a bargain when we’re up and running again.

1 Like