Celeb spot adjudicator Election

Good man Pronsias. So full of hate you can barely type. Covering yourself in spit shouting at the screen. Fucking roaster.

3 Likes

Don’t be so judgemental.

I utterly condemn this post

Cc @Mullach_Ide

Would ye not just arrange a fight outside the swimming pool ye drink in ?

1 Like

I have endorsed DB. you may ask why a close associate of DB took so long to cast his vote?
i know i am a prominent and respected poster, i appreciate the power i have to influence others. i was asked to endorse a man who served a 2 night ban from a local nightclub over a ‘goosing’ accusation. i thought long and hard about the impact my endorsement of DB would have on the cloakroom girl who was the victim of a sexual assault in tomangos who im sure is closely observing this ballot. but i have known DB for a long period of time and he is one of the most talented celebrity adjudicators i have ever known. a fine man too. if people know what i knew about DB they would also say that he was a fine man and this will be proven in time. that is why i am prepared to give him this character reference / vote.

3 Likes

Don’t know when the last time I was there to be honest.

If @Mullach_Ide is in Gibneys tomorrow night our paths may cross as I have to darken their door for a mates 40th. Has their drink improved at all in the last few years MI??

Of course I will be nipping across to Fowlers every half hour or so to watch the Breeders Cup

1 Like

Thanks for your support.

@Mullach_Ide is the man for the job :ok_hand::fire:

5 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy cut his teeth firstly as a roadie for Pomp before becoming the racing manager for Johnny Beep Beep. With such experience gained, he’ll have no problem getting @thedancingbaby this honour.

1 Like

Thanks Finbar. Hopefully Assumpta echoes your thoughts and votes accordingly

1 Like

My vote is 4 dancing baby.

1 Like

Massive endorsement here. The hurling fraternity knows which way to vote

Thank you Frances

Episcopus Servus Servorum Dei

In Nomine Domini in hoc electionis est omnis suffragium @thedancingbaby

Ego N. Catholicae Ecclesiae Episcopus

5 Likes

What a show being put on by both competitors — it’s level pegging heading down the home straight

What time does the poll close?

4pm Eastern Irish Time.

With the election so tight, my four votes seem crucial to the outcome. I’m currently with @thedancingbaby but there has been a severe lack of gratitude for my support and in fairness to @Mullach_Ide, he’s a hurling man. It’s just a pity those two numpties are campaigning for him @HBV & @Brimmer_Bradley.

1 Like

A lot of people feel the same … If Mullach loses it will be down to those two wankers.

The bar is ok, 40c cheaper a pint approx.

1 Like