Celeb spot adjudicator Election

@Rocko has asked me to set up the poll tomorrow. The polls will open at 1 o’clock and will be open for 24 hours.

Nominations for the position will be open till 11 o’clock tonight. So far @mac and @thedancingbaby will be on the ballot. The committee will not accept any late nominations.

The admin team also wanted to express their deep gratitude to @Mullach_Ide for the sterling work he has done in the role. He steered the ship through some choppy waters and distinguished himself throughout. He will be a hard act to follow.

1 Like

Where did the animosity for Mullach come from ? He, like everyone is kind to lads like you on the forum. Have a think about what you’re posting.

I’m nobody’s man pal.
Feel free to row in behind whomsoever you may wish, I bear you no ill-will.
If I am voted out then that is the will of TFK, I’ve done the thread some service and they know ’t,
no more of that.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: He took his thread-ban hard.

Worst thread ever

This is the man for the job.

:rofl: you haven’t lost it pal

Ye can have Fianna Fáil but ye can’t have @Mullach_Ide

1 Like

Mullach ide has done this task for a while now and before it became fashionable . He has put in the road work and has applied the rules consistently . He deserves to be retained.

3 Likes

You need to get over the Tom Ryan incident.

I’d forgotten about that but it was the beginning of the end I suppose, awarding spots to the boys for backbench opposition TD’s at various jollys and Brendan Grace at his own gig were dreadful though,
It’s time for new blood, I’ll serve my ban though out of respect to the thread rather than the puppet who awarded it

This power struggle is going to rip the Fingal Massive apart. The GMacPikeFran Axis will be ready to pounce when you’re at your weakest

Will you shush for fuck sake. You’ll give the whole game away again

This is @Mullach_Ide s gig. No more about it please.

1 Like

I’m in constructive talks with @thedancingbaby. I believe there’s a deal to be done.

2 Likes

When are the clergy due to come out of conclave?

If it’s anything like the ticket scandal it’ll be dodgy as fuck.

My legal team currently looking into my banning from yesterday.

@Mullach_Ide again linked to HIV –

A vote for Mullach is a vote for aids.

Up TDB.

@Mullach_Ide awarded a spot of Damien Dempsey outside of a Damien Dempsey gig.

1 Like