Celeb spot adjudicator Election

Thanks for your support

Wouldn’t happen on my watch mate

@Mullach_Ide won’t let your negative vibes and comments get through to his psyche

1 Like

:flushed:

Fucksake - The clergy won’t like that.

The momentum is with you mate. The clergy are in full panic mode. You’ll be the Brexit, the Trump election result of 2017.

This election is now the cause of a dangerous vacuum . We need to go back to recording spots .

I appreciate your post mate but I won’t let complacency set in. There is only one poll that matters and that’s the one on Novem… @Rocko when is the vote ?

you seem like a nice enough chap but this has nothing to do with you. you should walk away now and mind your own business.

1 Like

Huh ?

I’m on the ballot paper with @Mac

That spot was grossly misrepresented and sanctions were applied to that particular spotter, swift and decisive adjudication on my behalf.

The slur campaign has started :rollseyes:

2 Likes

this job belongs to @Mullach_Ide

kindly back off, and that goes for the other nominees also

I am withdrawing my nomination. I want to thank everyone who supported me publicly and privately and I urge all of you to transfer your support to @thedancingbaby.

5 Likes

Voting has commenced. Polls close at 1600 tomorrow.

While I have no issue with the job @Mullach_Ide is doing, this is the role @thedancingbaby was born to fill and I have championed him for it for many years. Now is his time.

But as long as @mac doesn’t get it the role is in safe hands

1 Like

FAKE NEWS. SAD

Huh?

HIV has shafted @Mullach_Ide here.

@Mullach_Ide, the fix is in, you don’t deserve to muddy yourself any further here. Leave it to the animals.

@Mullach_Ide had my full support but that old weirdo HIV backing him as well may well force a rethink.

4 Likes

While the early polls have me in joint 2nd place, I’d encourage my fans to change their votes to @Mullach_Ide. It’s been proven before that @thedancingbaby is likely to throw a strop if anyone challenges his methods so he doesn’t have the temperament for the role.