Celeb Spotting šŸ

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Heā€™d be more Special Junior Iā€™d say to be honest with you, Link.

PS Your attention is drawn to the TFK Coursing Supporters Group and the pictures therein.[/quote]

:D:clap:

not a spot

Its a spot,move on.

work related therefore not a spot

He was on the street,im letting it pass.

who:former fair city meahanic jimmy doyle
where:outside a bar on queens blvd
when:friday night
spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken

1 Like

[quote=ā€œmassey fergusonā€]who:former fair city meahanic jimmy doyle
spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken[/quote]

:eek:

:clap::clap::guns::clap:

spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken[/quote]

Best spot of our generation. :rolleyes:

Superb.

:rolleyes:

A celeb spot and a TFK exclusive all in oneā€¦ :rolleyes::clap:

Iā€™m in awe here.

spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken[/quote]Bravo Massey, Bravo .:rolleyes::clap::guns::clap::smiley:

Absolutely stunning spot. I havenā€™t read this whole thread, but that will take some batin.:thumbsup:

Reading back on the last few pages of this thread, laughin me hole off. HBV, you are one sick fuck!

Massey, outstanding spot!

Dunph, I hope Iā€™m not speaking out of turn here and in due deference to the dignity of your position but this thread should be locked here and now.

I think itā€™s certainly the spot of the year so far. I wonā€™t go locking the thread SS** because i remember when i spotted one of the Mac Na Feirme lads off the Dragonā€™s Den walking out of a Limerick pharmacy fellaā€™s were calling for the thread to be locked then, but see now how thatā€™s been topped. The bar has certainly been raised here tonight. Well done Massey. :clap:

Think the one that comes close to this was dancingbaby spotting Marcel Desailly in a strip club in Vienna during the last Euros.

amazing what you see when your out and about round new york

different gravy

Great spot:thumbsup:,his name is Mitchell,cant think of his first name,dont anyone tell Bela about this twill tip him over the edge after all the revelations about his family in recent times the poor cunt.

Jimmy is still hanging around New York. Heā€™s an illegal there at this stage.