Celeb Spotting šŸ

Mac, whereā€™s Drury Street?

Runs parallel to Grafton st, about 2 or 3 streets over in the direction of Georges st.

[quote=ā€œMacā€]This one is for Padjo and The Link Walsh to decide -

Newstalk presenter Sean Moncrieff heading to his car on Drury St around 5.30pm this afternoon wearing jeans and a shirt. Heā€™s a lot taller than I thought he was.[/quote]

Moncrieff is a spot,hes junior B stuff but a spot all the same.

far from it from me to be questioning your authority Link, but Moncreif was likely leaving his place of work.

Heā€™d be more Special Junior Iā€™d say to be honest with you, Link.

PS Your attention is drawn to the TFK Coursing Supporters Group and the pictures therein.

[quote=ā€œSHANNONSIDER**ā€]Heā€™d be more Special Junior Iā€™d say to be honest with you, Link.

PS Your attention is drawn to the TFK Coursing Supporters Group and the pictures therein.[/quote]

:D:clap:

not a spot

Its a spot,move on.

work related therefore not a spot

He was on the street,im letting it pass.

who:former fair city meahanic jimmy doyle
where:outside a bar on queens blvd
when:friday night
spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken

1 Like

[quote=ā€œmassey fergusonā€]who:former fair city meahanic jimmy doyle
spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken[/quote]

:eek:

:clap::clap::guns::clap:

spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken[/quote]

Best spot of our generation. :rolleyes:

Superb.

:rolleyes:

A celeb spot and a TFK exclusive all in oneā€¦ :rolleyes::clap:

Iā€™m in awe here.

spotted jimmy outside talkin to a couple a black lads who pulled up and gave him a bag of what looked like salt[he must have been barbecueing]he then proceeded inside and off to the jacks with his buddies,no doubt to talk about some recipies for chicken[/quote]Bravo Massey, Bravo .:rolleyes::clap::guns::clap::smiley:

Absolutely stunning spot. I havenā€™t read this whole thread, but that will take some batin.:thumbsup:

Reading back on the last few pages of this thread, laughin me hole off. HBV, you are one sick fuck!

Massey, outstanding spot!

Dunph, I hope Iā€™m not speaking out of turn here and in due deference to the dignity of your position but this thread should be locked here and now.

I think itā€™s certainly the spot of the year so far. I wonā€™t go locking the thread SS** because i remember when i spotted one of the Mac Na Feirme lads off the Dragonā€™s Den walking out of a Limerick pharmacy fellaā€™s were calling for the thread to be locked then, but see now how thatā€™s been topped. The bar has certainly been raised here tonight. Well done Massey. :clap: