Celeb Spotting 🐐

I believe that is one of the tell tale signs of a bird that likes the sauce too much.

Anyways

Celeb: Luke ‘Ledge’ Fitzgerald

Attire: Jeans and a t-shirt.

Other comments: He is far bigger than you would expect, and far blonder. He sat at the table I had just departed and Im sure had a giggle to himself at my Munster t shirt. He also has the start of a vaguely ridiculous mullet. A super hot SoCoDu bird gave him a big ‘hoi luuuuke’ as well.

[quote=“dancarter”]I believe that is one of the tell tale signs of a bird that likes the sauce too much.

Anyways

Other comments: He is far bigger than you would expect, and far blonder. He sat at the table I had just departed and Im sure had a giggle to himself at my Munster t shirt. He also has the start of a vaguely ridiculous mullet. A super hot SoCoDu bird gave him a big ‘hoi luuuuke’ as well.[/QUOTE]

who is luke fitzgerald?

[quote=“dancarter”]I believe that is one of the tell tale signs of a bird that likes the sauce too much.

Anyways

Other comments: He is far bigger than you would expect, and far blonder. He sat at the table I had just departed and Im sure had a giggle to himself at my Munster t shirt. He also has the start of a vaguely ridiculous mullet. A super hot SoCoDu bird gave him a big ‘hoi luuuuke’ as well.[/QUOTE]

I’m sure it was the t shirt he was giggling at and not your langer/d4 accent:D

Get a load of Jerry Seinfeld! Stick to selling berries Id say Art :D:rolleyes:

Anyways

Thinly veiled, ‘I wear sports gear as casual clothing’ post.

:D:D

:D:D

Thinly veiled I wear a wax jacket to work post

Thinly veiled I wear a wax jacket to work post[/QUOTE]

thinly veiled “I’m seeting that SS** has me to a tee”

seeting? huh :smiley:

I make no apology for dressing like a tweed steed at National Hunt fixtures, Dan. At the flat meetings I tend to go more Sloane Street / St John’s Wood style attire.

Its not everyone can carry it off in fairness :smiley:

http://www.tripsmarter.com/travelcommunity/attachments/pcb-spring-break/3050d1196163734-spring-break-08-grammar-nazi2.jpg

fucker:D

Who: Brian Kerr
When: Sat 1st, 11.00am
Where: Tymon Park
Doing: walking and talking on a mobile
I was out running and passed him out, was only when I had gone past that I heard his voice and realised who he was. I’ve spotted him there a few times now, usually watching some underage soccer game

pederast

Who: Adelle King aka Twink
Where: Dunnes Stores Sandyford
When: Yesterday around 4.30pm
Doing: Shopping
Notes: Twink was dressed in what looked like tennis gear. As Mrs Mac noted, she has a fine pair of legs for an oul wan. She was smothered in fake tan and caked in makeup. She purchased groceries and left in here 03 Hyundai Santa Fe.

Sounds like Twink would suit dan carter down to the ground, he has admitted to routinely going out to dinner wearing sports gear. They’d have fun shopping together in Champion Sports.

Lunch SS*, I know an uncultured mucksavage from West Limierick like yourself normally has ‘the dinner’ in the middle of the day but dont tar us all with the same brush :smiley:

Id ride twink alright, id say she is a fucking filthy bitch, the only problem is that road is probably so worn now I wouldnt even be touching the edges. Innovation would be required.

Any gentleman going out to lunch should be dressed in a morning suit complete with top hat, Dan.

I have a lot to learn :eek:

[quote=“Mac”]Who: Adelle King aka Twink
Where: Dunnes Stores Sandyford
When: Yesterday around 4.30pm
Doing: Shopping
Notes: Twink was dressed in what looked like tennis gear. As Mrs Mac noted, she has a fine pair of legs for an oul wan. She was smothered in fake tan and caked in makeup. She purchased groceries and left in here 03 Hyundai Santa Fe.[/QUOTE]

can we have adjudication on this ?

a fucking talentless non entity if there was ever one and a pain in the hole, no wonder her hubby went off and fucked someone else, could you imagine shagging that screamning harpie

carter you are one sick fuck