Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who Paul Connaughtan

Famous for Sitting Galway East TD

Where Boarding the 14.35 train to Galway on Thursday last

Wearing A country politicianā€™s suit. A dark grey colour it was.

[quote=ā€œGaillimharaisā€]Who Paul Connaughtan

Famous for Sitting Galway East TD

Where Boarding the 14.35 train to Galway on Thursday last

Wearing A country politicianā€™s suit. A dark grey colour it was.[/quote]

not a spot

A cracker of a spot NCC.

nah, some nonentity politican is not a celeb

Here is a picture of the man for you NCC.

http://www.emmetsburgstpats.org/archives/images/paul-connaughton.jpg

Even without his politician status below are other reasons of what he should be regarded as a celebrity.

From his website.

Paul is a member of Macra na Feirme, the Irish Farmers Association, Mountbellew Town Development Association, Tuam Chamber of Commerce and the Gaelic Athletic Association. He is a former General Manager of Tuam Livestock Mart.

[quote=ā€œGaillimharaisā€]Here is a picture of the man for you NCC.

http://www.emmetsburgstpats.org/archives/images/paul-connaughton.jpg

Even without his politician status below are other reasons of what he should be regarded as a celebrity.

From his website.

Paul is a member of Macra na Feirme, the Irish Farmers Association, Mountbellew Town Development Association, Tuam Chamber of Commerce and the Gaelic Athletic Association. He is a former General Manager of Tuam Livestock Mart.[/quote]

not a spot - let it go

Not a spot, never heard of him.

case closed:clap:

I was willing to fight the Galway mans corner until I saw the photo. Deffo not a spot after that.

I acknowledge he may be a public figure, but thatā€™s different from a celebrity in my book. Heā€™s not a national figure.

If he was in the cabinet and on Questions and Answers now and then, itā€™d be different but as it is heā€™s just another politician twat from some backwater in Iar Connaught.

Surprised none of ye have heard of him. The biggest bogger of a politician you will ever come across.

Guess heā€™s not a spot sp anyway :guns:

It gave me no pleasure to run a coach and four through your spot, Gaillimharais. But in this time of weasel-word politicians I decided the truth must be spoken by upright men, I wouldnā€™t insult you by backing up a celeb spot which I knew was not of the standard required here. Let this forum be a template for the New Deal which is required in Ireland at the moment.

Ya, saw dust on the ground. Very busy spot.

Who: Trevor Sargent
Famous For: Government Minister
Where: On board a commuter train heading northbounds at Donabate station
Other Information: Trevor was eating what appeared to be a bit of fruit. He was sitting alone and dressed in a suit

Who: Gary Oā€™Brien aka The Voice
Famous For: Being a racing pundit
Where: Jamaica Street Glasgow
When: Yesterday morning around half nine
Other Information:Gary was getting into a taxi with a couple of other people. He appeared to be going to the Old Firm derby match later in the mid afternoon as he had a Celtic scarf. Appeared in good enough humour

Who: The Voice of Ireland - Gary Oā€™Brien
Famous for: Being the most spotted celeb on TFK
Where: Broomloan Road Stand, Ibrox
When: Yesterday from 12:05pm for a couple of hours
Wearing: Celtic scarf, black jacket, some other clothes
Other Information: Oā€™Brien was standing a mere 8 or 9 seats away from Celtic player Scott Brown. The row appeared to be reserved for celebs and media types.

[quote=ā€œlarryduffā€]Who: Gary Oā€™Brien aka The Voice
Famous For: Being a racing pundit
Where: Jamaica Street Glasgow
When: Yesterday morning around half nine
Other Information:Gary was getting into a taxi with a couple of other people. He appeared to be going to the Old Firm derby match later in the mid afternoon as he had a Celtic scarf. Appeared in good enough humour[/quote]

I also spotted The Voice of Ireland in The Broomloan Stand at Ibrox and heard him describe Gordon Strachan as ā€˜a negative, ginger cuntā€™.

Who:Geraldine Plunkett aka Mary McDermott-Moran of Glenroe fame.
When: Today, 3.30pm.
Where:Dublin Airport, Dublin.
Wearing: Black thick heeled shoes, brown trousers, long dark jacket (smart, buttons opened).
Other information: Geraldine was spotted purchasing a single ā€˜Aircoachā€™ ticket. She was also wheeling a trolley containing a number of luggage bags. Was heard to remark to a female companion that ā€˜sure this is as good a way as any to get to The Stillorgan Parkā€™. Seems to have the hair dyed and it would probably be naturally grey at this stage otherwise. As of now, itā€™s a weird light brown colour.

Who: Leon Blanche, Boylesports PRO
Where: Various locations in Scotland on the railway line between Glasgow Central and Prestwick International Airport
When: Today from 12:00 until approx 12:45
Wearing: Ribbed grey v-neck jumper with white shirt and black tie. Black pants
Other Information: Leon was on the phone to At the Races for a portion of the journey. He was commenting on price movements for Epsomā€™s Oaks and Derby. His claim that Oaks chance Midday had been backed in from 33-1 to 8-1 was greeted with an audible exclamation of surprise by DB, Larry, Bandage and the Beak. The phone call soon terminated.

Also Leonā€™s ā€œmedia voiceā€ and his accent when heā€™s talking to his friends are two very different sounds altogether.

[quote=ā€œtherock67ā€]Who: Leon Blanche, Boylesports PRO
Where: Various locations in Scotland on the railway line between Glasgow Central and Prestwick International Airport
When: Today from 12:00 until approx 12:45
Wearing: Ribbed grey v-neck jumper with white shirt and black tie. Black pants
Other Information: Leon was on the phone to At the Races for a portion of the journey. He was commenting on price movements for Epsomā€™s Oaks and Derby. His claim that Oaks chance Midday had been backed in from 33-1 to 8-1 was greeted with an audible exclamation of surprise by DB, Larry, Bandage and the Beak. The phone call soon terminated.

Also Leonā€™s ā€œmedia voiceā€ and his accent when heā€™s talking to his friends are two very different sounds altogether.[/quote]

I hope one of ye either verbally or physically abused the irritating cunt:guns:

I never heard of him.

It was notable that Leon has an ā€˜air onā€™ voice/accent and a separate regular voice/accent. His attire was ridiculous - a grey v-neck jumper and a skinny little tie.