Celeb Spotting šŸ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Dundon

his wikipedia page

[quote=ā€œcailinlochgarmanā€]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Dundon

his wikipedia page[/quote]

just because he has a wikipedia page, it doesnt mean that he is a celebrity

and the posers own website

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Who: Trevor Brennan.
Famous For: Former Leinster and Toulose rugby footballer, basher of Patrick Bamford.
When: Circa 3am last night/early this morning.
Where: Copperā€™s, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2.
Wearing: [COLOR=ā€œRedā€]Black shoes, blue jeans, black long-sleeved shirt with open collar.
Other information: I was informed that Trevor had earlier been fighting in a ā€˜White Collar Boxingā€™ event for charity in Tripod. He was also carrying a gear bag, which would possibly add weight to those rumours.[/quote]

In your face Fashion !!!
If itā€™s good enough for Trev then itā€™s good enough for me.

Yours in vindication,
GSH.

[quote=ā€œGarda Sean Horganā€]In your face Fashion !!!
If itā€™s good enough for Trev then itā€™s good enough for me.

Yours in vindication,
GSH.[/quote]

They were not, I repeat were not, slip on shoes.

Who: Duncan Stewart.
Famous For: Several TV shows and nearly killing himself in a fall somewhere in russia.
When: 2 minutes ago.
Where: Lower Baggot St, Dublin 2.
Wearing: Black Leather Jacket, Tan Chinos
Other information: I couldnā€™t get a full look at Duncanā€™s attire as he pedalled furiously passed me in the direction of Baggot Street Bridge.

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]Who: Trevor Brennan.
Famous For: Former Leinster and Toulose rugby footballer, basher of Patrick Bamford.
When: Circa 3am last night/early this morning.
Where: Copperā€™s, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2.
Wearing: Black shoes, blue jeans, black long-sleeved shirt with open collar.
Other information: I was informed that Trevor had earlier been fighting in a ā€˜White Collar Boxingā€™ event for charity in Tripod. He was also carrying a gear bag, which would possibly add weight to those rumours.[/quote]

Any chance he was fighting that looper of a lad you met at the Xmas party?

[quote=ā€œBandageā€]I move to disallow all future spots of ā€˜celebrityā€™ chefs, gardeners etc.

ā€˜Youā€™re not a celebrity chef mate - youā€™re a chef. Now, go fuck yourself.ā€™

Thoughts?[/quote]

Agreed

[quote=ā€œMullach Ideā€]Who: Duncan Stewart.
Famous For: Several TV shows and nearly killing himself in a fall somewhere in russia.
Other information: I couldnā€™t get a full look at Duncanā€™s attire as he pedalled furiously passed me in the direction of Baggot Street Bridge.[/quote]

Bike or rickshaw?

Other information: I couldnā€™t get a full look at Duncanā€™s attire as he pedalled furiously passed me in the direction of Baggot Street Bridge.[/quote]

A very decent spot.

spot of the century, Duncan is a fucking legend, well done Mullach Ideā€¦

Admin lock this thread, nobody will beat this spotā€¦

Double Spot from last night

Who: Paul Oā€™Connell
Famous For: Captain of the Irish and British Lions and being the greatest rugby player in Ireland
When: 00:30 this morning.
Where: Bathroom of Nancy Blakes Bar Limerick.
Wearing: Grey T-Shirt, Blue Jeans
Other information: He stood beside me at pissing trough but no words were exchanged. He had understood that I was on a night out and didnā€™t need strangers talking to me, least of all while Iā€™m making a piss.

Who: Karl Spain
Famous For: ā€œcomedianā€ who has appeared on numerous TV shows including Karl Spain Needs a Woman
When: 10:30pm
Where: Smoking area of Nancy Blakes
Wearing: Grey half zip top, brown cords
Other information: He seemed in good spirits and enjoying the company of his friends. There was no sign of a woman so Karl may still be on the look out.

If POC was next to you I believe you should have been feeling v inadeqaute. Know lads who played with him in college and said it is like a babys arm

Runty you posing cuntā€¦Nancy Blakeā€™s, fucking cunt of a place that attracts the very worst of the limerick shithead/posers society

No place for you with your Wranglers with big belt buckles in there. Sure it wouldnā€™t be the scene for a young lad like yourself anyways Puke, much older more mature crowd in there.

Hate places like that and Molly Malones, no comfort in them, a load of nosy cunts in and around them as well, guarneteed to meet people you know(and not necessarily like)

The lads like nancys because they can have a smoke with their drinks without needing to move and me being the only non smoker it suits me as well cause I usually end up either having to mind the seats or go out with them when they are having a smoke.

Nothing worse than that alrightā€¦smoking cuntsā€¦Decent enough set up in the new(ish) flanneryā€™s for the smokersā€¦

Ya, not a big fan of it though, although it is a handy spot if thereā€™s a big group. We better leave it at that as this idle chit chat is detracting from my two massive spots last night.

Is Nancys the place with the sawdust on the ground?

never saw sawdust on the floors in nancys myself but heard that there used to be alrightā€¦ savage pub but always jammedā€¦