Celeb Spotting 🐐

so he is a celeb because,

1. he is always on the Late Late.
  2. His brief involvement with the GAA.

[quote=“HBV*”]so he is a celeb because,

1. he is always on the Late Late.
  2. His brief involvement with the GAA.[/QUOTE]

the gga thing is immaterial- the fact that he was on a mildly popular reality tv show is:rolleyes:

if it was immaterial why did you mention it as one of the reasons you see him as a celeb?

read the above post you mong

John Waters is a celeb because he partook in a GAA reality TV series, your words not mine.

yes , & then i followed it by highlighting the fact he was in a reality Tv series- the fact that it was GGA is immaterial

very strange for you to give an example for him being a celeb and then to say its actually immaterial.

either you were talking through your hole or you have backtracked.

[quote=“HBV*”]very strange for you to give an example for him being a celeb and then to say its actually immaterial.

either you were talking through your hole or you have backtracked.[/QUOTE]

huh?

he was in a reality tv show that happened to relate to the GGA - the fact that he was in the reality tv show is the important part not the fact that the tv show was loosely based around rural football:rolleyes:

[quote=“north county corncrake”]huh?

he was in a reality tv show that happened to relate to the GGA - the fact that he was in the reality tv show is the important part not the fact that the tv show was loosely based around rural football:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

is katherine Lynch a celeb?
she has done the LLS a few times and the reality GAA also.

[quote=“HBV*”]is katherine Lynch a celeb?
she has done the LLS a few times and the reality GAA also.[/QUOTE]

yes she is, she had hew own tv programme to

there was a thread here before & everyone knew who she was

what was the name of the reality TV show by the way>?

Massive Spot Alert

Who: Celebrity GAA Administrator Pat Fitz
When: 25 minutes ago
Where: Thomas Street Limerick.
Wearing: Black shoes, cream slacks, blue jumper
Other information: Pat was carrying 3 Brown Thomas bags. Obviously being a man who often appears on televsion means he has to dress well. Only the best for Pat.

[quote=“The Runt”]Who: Celebrity GAA Administrator Pat Fitz
Other information: Pat was carrying 3 Brown Thomas bags. Obviously being a man who often appears on televsion means he has to dress well. Only the best for Pat.[/QUOTE]

Great spot.

Other information: Pat was carrying 3 Brown Thomas bags. Obviously being a man who often appears on televsion means he has to dress well. Only the best for Pat.[/QUOTE]

admins ban runt this instant

Is that the first time we’ve had the great man spotted on this thread? I cant remember…

:pint:

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=166830&postcount=261

[quote=“myboyblue”]Is that the first time we’ve had the great man spotted on this thread? I cant remember…

;)[/QUOTE]

I think Puke may have spotted him before. I’m surprised a high profile person like himself isn’t spotted more.

Pronsias De Rossa on Grafton st at lunchtime texting someone.

George Hook walking from the Newstalk studios to his car parked in Clarendon street and then driving back the same direction in a '04 silver merc.

Quality spot. Pat Fitz the legend. Pat does his own thing.

[quote=“Mac”]

George Hook walking from the Newstalk studios to his car parked in Clarendon street and then driving back the same direction in a '04 silver merc.[/QUOTE]

not a valid spot he works at newstalk so hence at his place of work and not valid

true

& de rossa was campaigning