Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Ryan Jones, James Hook, Sonny Parker.
When: 8am Saturday Morning
Where: Dublin Airport
Wearing: Ospreys Tracksuits
Other information: The lads were on their way into the airport, obviously heading home after Friday nights match against Munster

[quote=“Mullach Ide”]Who: Ryan Jones, James Hook, Sonny Parker.
When: 8am Saturday Morning
Where: Dublin Airport
Wearing: Ospreys Tracksuits
Other information: The lads were on their way into the airport, obviously heading home after Friday nights match against Munster[/QUOTE]

Why the fuck were they in Dublin airport.
Do the thick taffy coonts not know there is an airport in Shannon?

Who: Malcolm O’Kelly
When: 20.40 Saturday night
Where: Aer Lingus flight from Manchester to Dublin.
Wearing: Lime green jumper,white polo shirt,blue jeans.
Other information: Big Mal was in good spirits and spent most of the flight playing with his new digital camera. One unfortunate thing is that Mal seemed oblivious to the gaping hole in the shoulder of his jumper which made him look quite scruffy really.

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]Why the fuck were they in Dublin airport.
Do the thick taffy coonts not know there is an airport in Shannon?[/QUOTE]

One that has flights direct to Cardiff?

Who: Mick Lally,famous for being Miley and for selling Colin Farrell a horse.
When: Last Wednesday.
Where: 122 Bus on Georges st Dublin, Mick alighted from the bus on the SCR.
Wearing: Blue wrangler jeans, black shoes and black/navy jacket, black rucksack. Generally unkempt,trampish.
Other info: Looked like he’d had a few and was going to sleep it off on someones couch.

[quote=“cabbage”]Who: Mick Lally,famous for being Miley and for selling Colin Farrell a horse.
When: Last Wednesday.
Where: 122 Bus on Georges st Dublin, Mick alighted from the bus on the SCR.
Wearing: Blue wrangler jeans, black shoes and black/navy jacket, black rucksack. Generally unkempt,trampish.
Other info: Looked like he’d had a few and was going to sleep it off on someones couch.[/quote]

Quality spot. And you’re dead right about him looking like a tramp. He’s an alco by all accounts.

We met him in the stables in UL a few years ago. he was preforming in some play in the concert hall and came in for a few pints before going on.

Gary Kirby, famous for being timbered out of an All ireland Final by a Wexford tramp.

Baltray Golf club, Friday last around lunch time.

The legend was in super form in the tented village and was tucking into what appeared to be a sausage box like there was no tomorrow. A full mouth meant nothing to Gary as he shouted something witty across at his mate, i was just feet away but didn’t pick it up myself.

Gary has a certain awe about him to this day.

[quote=“HBV*”]Gary Kirby, famous for being timbered out of an All ireland Final by a Wexford tramp.

The legend was in super form in the tented village and was tucking into what appeared to be a sausage box like there was no tomorrow. A full mouth meant nothing to Gary as he shouted something witty across at his mate, i was just feet away but didn’t pick it up myself.

Gary has a certain awe about him to this day.[/QUOTE]

A true legend is that man.

fixed that for you

Nice work Foley

I spotted him in NYC in a boozer I was drinking in (Sean McGinley was also in attendance). The next day I spotted him again crossing the road just down from Radio City. Utter shambles of a man.

Look i just think they are taffy coonts, and thick ones at that, so stop ruining my abuse.:clap:

I recall seeing young Mr Lally in Rathmines back in my youth and he was constantly pished in any pub you happened to be near.

Repeatedly asked him to say “well holy god”, but to no avail.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]true

& de rossa was campaigning[/QUOTE]

Hook had finished working and was on the way home. Similar to the spot of Matt Cooper on the luas.

De Ross was not campaigning at all at all

[quote=“HBV*”]Gary Kirby, famous for being timbered out of an All ireland Final by a Wexford tramp.

Gary has a certain awe about him to this day.[/QUOTE]

not a spot- some no mark gaelic footballer that your average person wouldnt have a clue who he is never mind what he looks like isnt a spot

Who: Current TD and former Taoiseach Bertie Ahern, cunt responsible for the mess the country is in.
Where: Grounds of Aughrim St Church
When: Sunday morning 10:58
Other info: We greeted each other. He seemed in ok form considering the results of his ‘work’. He was standing with another man. Both were wearing suits and overcoats, nothing that would stnad out and were protected by an umbrella. Not sure who was holding it. I didn’t see Bertie inside the church and can only conclude that he did not attend mass but was just assisting his brother with his canvassing (I didn’t recognise the brother but there were leaflets with his head on them knocking around afterwards). I was in a rush not to be late so couldn’t get more info.

[quote=“giuseppe”]Who: Current TD and former Taoiseach Bertie Ahern, cunt responsible for the mess the country is in.
Other info: We greeted each other. He seemed in ok form considering the results of his ‘work’. He was standing with another man. Both were wearing suits and overcoats, nothing that would stnad out and were protected by an umbrella. Not sure who was holding it. I didn’t see Bertie inside the church and can only conclude that he did not attend mass but was just assisting his brother with his canvassing (I didn’t recognise the brother but there were leaflets with his head on them knocking around afterwards). I was in a rush not to be late so couldn’t get more info.[/QUOTE]

A politician canvassing is hardly a spot.

But do expect NCC to greet this with “Great Spot”

[quote=“giuseppe”]Who: Current TD and former Taoiseach Bertie Ahern, cunt responsible for the mess the country is in.
Other info: We greeted each other. He seemed in ok form considering the results of his ‘work’. He was standing with another man. Both were wearing suits and overcoats, nothing that would stnad out and were protected by an umbrella. Not sure who was holding it. I didn’t see Bertie inside the church and can only conclude that he did not attend mass but was just assisting his brother with his canvassing (I didn’t recognise the brother but there were leaflets with his head on them knocking around afterwards). I was in a rush not to be late so couldn’t get more info.[/quote]

Not a spot.

Next…

[quote=“Flano”]Not a spot.

Next…[/QUOTE]

this is tiresome- the amount of non celebs & rural sportsmen that people are putting up now is getting beyond a joke - i wish people would read the rules & pass it by me or flano before putting their “spots” up

admins, i call for the next person to post a spot that isnt a spot to be banned immediately