Celeb Spotting 🐐

Ruling required - are Fair City actresses celebs?

I spotted yer wan Una Kavanagh, who plays Heather and who famously rode her brother Floyd in the show, on Stephen’s Green yesterday evening.

[quote=“Bandage”]Ruling required - are Fair City actresses celebs?

I spotted yer wan Una Kavanagh, who plays Heather and who famously rode her brother Floyd in the show, on Stephen’s Green yesterday evening.[/QUOTE]

She’s a ride so I think she counts.

http://dynimg.rte.ie/00021917-279.jpg

Yeah, I think there’s something about her too. She was wearing a summery peach dress. She’s quite tall, seductive lips, possible big arse though.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]She’s a ride so I think she counts.

http://dynimg.rte.ie/00021917-279.jpg[/QUOTE]

Not a ride but bullable alright.

[quote=“Bandage”]Ruling required - are Fair City actresses celebs?

I spotted yer wan Una Kavanagh, who plays Heather and who famously rode her brother Floyd in the show, on Stephen’s Green yesterday evening.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely shocking question Bandage. It’s my belief that a text from me to you, celeb spotting the Russian bird what used to be in Fair City was the start of Celeb Spotting. Incidentally, was she ever found?

Who: Albert Reynolds.
Where: Four Seasons Hotel
When: 6th June 2009
Famous for: Being an ex-taoiseach
Wearing: A nice, stately suit.
Other: He’s in decline, I shook his hand, and I he said his wife is doing good at last. Poor divil. Looks like he never recovered from that predidential thing.

Who: Packie Bonner.
Where: Wrights bar Malahide
When: 10.15 pm 7th June 2009
Famous for: Longserving Republic of Ireland and Celtic goalkeeper.
Wearing: Dark sweater, slacks.
Other: Packie seemed in jovial humour as he chatted to a group of people.

Ciaran Whelan and Mossie Quinn were in the bar in Gibneys, ignored the highlights of the Dublin game on the tv, but watched the Kerry-Cork highlights, seemed to be enjoying their few pints.

Packie is an alright sort.

Wheeler is a lepjack.

This may not be a spot because essentially I just spotted a doctor in a hospital.

Who: Gary O’Toole.
Where: Beacon Hosiptal elevator
When: 3pm Friday June 5th
Famous for: Being an Irish swimming legend and probably the best sports analyst on RTE. Pity he covers swimming…
Wearing: Light sweater, light slacks.
Other: Carrying a very old looking leather bag.
A lot smaller than I expected. Maybe 5’9" or 5’10".

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]This may not be a spot because essentially I just spotted a doctor in a hospital.

Famous for: Being an Irish swimming legend and probably the best sports analyst on RTE. Pity he covers swimming…
A lot smaller than I expected. Maybe 5’9" or 5’10".[/QUOTE]

Swimming competitively is for freaks. Has anyone ever shown these fuckers a football?

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]This may not be a spot because essentially I just spotted a doctor in a hospital.

Not a spot.

yes many have tried but failed. The complete lack of ball skills and coordination is hugely apparent. But being strong and having a deep voice does wonders in egg chasing.

Exhibit A - Paul O’Connell

Maybe Michelle Smith missed her calling…

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Who: Albert Reynolds.
Where: Four Seasons Hotel
When: 6th June 2009
Famous for: Being an ex-taoiseach
Wearing: A nice, stately suit.
Other: He’s in decline, I shook his hand, and I he said his wife is doing good at last. Poor divil. Looks like he never recovered from that predidential thing.[/QUOTE]

Albert ‘I was responsible for the first IRA ceasefire don’t you know’ Reynolds.

Albert ‘I am too sick to give evidence to Mahon’ Reynolds.

He’s a gobshite.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Albert ‘I was responsible for the first IRA ceasefire don’t you know’ Reynolds.

Albert ‘I am too sick to give evidence to Mahon’ Reynolds.

He’s a gobshite.[/QUOTE]

If he was running in an election and lived closer to you than any of the other candidates then you’d vote for him so he’s probably not all bad.

He works in St Vincents so this is a valid spot.

not a spot

[quote=“Thrawneen”]She’s a ride so I think she counts.

http://dynimg.rte.ie/00021917-279.jpg[/QUOTE]

She was a ride two or three stone ago

She has got a little frumpy but there’s something about her that does it for me.

She used to do it for me as well but she is gone v bad the last few months, maybe shes pregnant in real life or something.

Im going to break my long standing rule on no hurlers spotting for this man,mainly beacuse i havent seen him in about a Year,he lives the high life in Dublin and on the continent now…

Who:dJ Carey
Famous For:one of the greatest hurlers of the past 40 Years,media darling,almost pro golfer,partner of rich woman Sarah Newman
Where:Outside Danesfort Hurling field,Kilkenny
When:At about 4.45pm Yesterday evening
Attire:Golfy looking,a white polo neck under a sleeveless jumper and slacks.
Demeaner:business like,he was chatting to one of his employees who was parked beside him with a DJ Enterprises van.
Other notes:p lenty,im guessing he was watching his sons playing underage in the hurling field he was parked outside,i was stopped near him for a couple of minutes and watched while he chatted with one of his employees before getting into his gold coloured 08-KK reg BMW 735 diesel.He looked lean,id say hed still do a job with Gowran if they could get him back.